Epilogue

Honestly, I never thought I'd get this far, this is the final chapter of Hireath ever, but I really want to thank you for being on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy the epilogue :) -Brianna 

"Malia, I don't know if I can do this." My heart was beating out of my chest as light beads of sweat dripped down my forehead; my feet pacing around the small room; this dress suddenly feeling 10x bigger than normal. 

"Aubrey, you will be fine, relax." Malia placed her hands on my bare shoulders, stopping my feet from moving. "Take a deep breath." 

Nodding, the air entered my lungs as I let the breath out of my mouth, resting my hand against the chair I had been sitting in. Today was the day. The day I've been looking forward to my entire life. The day I get married to Stiles. 

"God, I don't why I'm so nervous." Shaking my head, I sat back in the chair, slumping over, placing my elbows on my knees, resting my head down in my hands. "I've been looking forward to this my whole life." 

"Exactly." Malia grabbed my arms, pulling me back to my feet, wiping off any invisible residue from my white dress. "We're all your friends and family who love you so much, think about how happy you'll be when its all over." She lightly dabbed my face with a paper towel, carefully removing the sweat without messing up the heavy amount of make-up caked onto my face. 

"It's almost time, are you ready Aubrey?" Scott's voice rang into the room as he opened the door, quickly closing it behind him. As he took a glance at me, a bright smile crept onto his face. Walking over to me, he placed his hands on my arms, pulling me into a hug. "You look so beautiful Aubrey." 

The sound of the piano drifted into the open window, the ceremony was starting. 

"That's my cue, I'll see you under the arch." Malia smiled, patting me on the shoulder before walking out the door, leaving Scott and I alone.  He held out his arm and I intertwined mine with his. Peeking through the small window, I saw Malia reaching her spot, my eyes traveled over to Stiles. His gaze remained on his feet as he rocked back and forth. Maybe he was as nervous as I was. 

As the music came to a halt, Scott slowly brought us over to the door, placing his hand on the knob. "Ready?" Nodding yes, despite my mind screaming no at the top of its lungs, I smiled at him. "Ready." With my answer, he opened the door. 

The venue looked stunning, Lydia had done a tremendous job. Stiles and I had agreed on the park where we first met with Scott in the sandbox. The crisp spring temperature paired perfectly with the pink and white peonies that lined the alter and walkway, standing out against the newly grown grass. As the sun beamed down on the scene, Kayla was already halfway down the aisle before Scott and I started walking. The pressure in my stomach intensified when everyone stood up, looking back at us. 

The sweet smell of lavender filled the air as we passed by the old oak tree where the candles hung loosely from the blossoming branches. Stiles gaze snapped up from his feet as our paths met. A smile crept onto his face as Scott and I got closer to him. Lydia, Kira, and Malia stood on one side, their pink dresses matching the peonies perfectly while Isaac, Jackson, and Derek stood beside Stiles, their suits pairing with Scotts. 

After what seemed like an eternity, Scott and I finally reached the altar where Stiles awaited. Scott turned to me, planting a kiss on my cheek before pulling me into a hug. "I love you so much, sis." He then turned towards Stiles, hugging him before taking his place next to him. 

"You look so beautiful." Stiles took my hand, kissing it as I smiled down at my feet, trying to hide my now probably rosy cheeks. As I kept my gaze on Stiles, the pressure in my stomach disappeared; the whole world seemed to stop rotating as it felt like it was only Stiles and I; almost overwhelming. 

"We gather here today to witness Aubrey McCall and Mieczyslaw Stilinski move from two and become one. These two have been together for 11 years, but have known each other for almost their entire lives right in this beautiful place. They had almost lost each other countless times and even fell apart for a few moments but never once did they not think of each other in every decision they made in their lifetime. Now, I will turn it over to Aubrey McCall for her vows." The priest turned his body towards me as all pairs of eyes did as well. Taking a small breath, I began my vow. 

"I, Aubrey McCall, take Mieczyslaw Stilinski, to be my lawfully wedded husband. My best friend, my faithful partner, and love for the rest of my life. At this moment with our friends and family, I vow to be your faithful partner, in sickness and in health. In good times and in bad. In happy moments and moments of sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you with every step you take in life, to honor you and respect you, to laugh, cry, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." 

Stiles quietly sniffled as the attention turned in his direction. He nodded before speaking. "I Mieczyslaw Stilinski, take Aubrey McCall, to be my lawfully wedded wife. My best friend, my love, my partner, the only thing I would ever wish for, my first love and my last love from this day forward. In this moment, with our friends and family, I vow to be the best husband you've ever had, but considering you've never had a husband, I plan to be the best person you've ever known." The audience erupted in a fit of giggles as Stiles stifled a laugh before continuing. 

"I vow to take care of you in sickness and in health, in the good times and the bad times, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you, always and forever, to support you in any way and every way possible, to honor you and respect you, to laugh, cry, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

As Stiles concluded his vow, the priest nodded. "It's now time to place the rings, to symbolize the trust and faith in the couple." Turning around, Malia smiled before placing the ring in my hand. I turned back to Stiles as he held out his hand. Sliding the ring on his finger, I held my hand out as he did the same. Stiles held onto my hands as we both stared into each other's eyes. 

"With the power invested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Stiles pulled me close, pressing his lips against mine. The crowd applauded as Stiles and I pulled apart, the smile not able to leave my face. 

"Hello, Mrs. Stilinski." Stiles held me close as I smiled, laughing as we walked down the aisle, passing all our loved ones. Stiles held the door open to the limo as I got in, ready to start a new chapter of my life. 

Final Word Count: 1265 :)