New Faces

A/N- (I know this chapter is really short but these past couple weeks have been very very busy for me. I've started a new job and I've had a lot of stuff going on in school and I haven't had that much time to update, I am deeply sorry this chapter took so long to put up. I promise to stay on track for now on, provided I don't have to work on that night <3 -Brianna) 

If I knew two years ago that I'd be trapped in an alternate reality, where I was out of everyone's lives, I would've been thrilled. But now, I remain completely terrified that I will never return. 

Stiles and I have been here for what seems like an eternity. This place portrayed Beacon Hills, exactly how it was back home. I guess it was to help everyone remain calm and feel safe, but there was no feeling safe when all of our friends had forgotten us. 

We called this place The Void. 

People have come and gone, disappearing into thin air, not to be seen again. We have no clue where they disappeared too. Back to the real world? Somewhere completely different and unknown? The question remains unanswered.

During out time in this nightmare, Stiles and I have been exploring, trying to find something to get us out of here, back to our friends and family, while avoiding the Ghost Riders. 

The Ghost Riders would ride along the streets, in the buildings, looking for those who were disrupting their corrupted system. 

Most of the people in here didn't have the slightest clue on how to get out of here. Some people were slowly losing their mind, have no clue what's going on. Others sit silently by themselves, caught deep in their own thoughts; probably the most dangerous place to be.

"There had to be something." Stiles groaned as we searched around yet another room; specifically, the one we all arrive in. 

Every time a new person arrives, they come into this certain. There was nothing special about the room, just your generic bedroom, in a random house, on a random road. 

I sighed, resting my head against the wall. "Stiles, we've searched this room 10 times, don't you think we'd find something by now?"

"Aubrey, we can't just give up." He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "These are our friends and family." 

"You don't think I know th-" Suddenly, a bright light filled the room, causing me to quickly shut my eyes tight.  

"What's going on?" I shouted as loud bangs erupted into the air. The wind blew around the room as I felt myself against the wall. 

"I don't know!" Stiles yelled over the wind and bangs. 

All of a sudden, the wind stopped, the light diminishing from the room. I slowly opened my eyes, the room was now filled with 2 other people. 

One girl had blonde hair paired with bright green eyes. The other girl had brown hair with dark blue eyes. They looked around the same age. 

"Who are you?" I asked, wiping the sand off my shirt as I walked up next to Stiles. 

"W-Where am I?" The blonde girl whispered as she looked up at Stiles and I, a tear falling down her face. 

I sighed to myself, walking over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, you're gonna be alright." I flashed her a small smile. "You're in what we call The Void." 

"Who were those men?" She asked, wiping the tear from her face. 

"They are called The Ghost Riders. They take people from reality as harsh as that sounds." I sighed as she let out a quiet gasp.