Reunited

"Stiles." I called out again, the shadow looked as if it was getting closer. "Stiles. Keep going."

I held my hand out as the light started to fade. "No, no, no, no Stiles, don't stop."

My hand slowly dropped as the light faded; my smile turning to a frown.

"Where is he?" I questioned, looking back at everyone. "It was working. You saw him, right?"

Scott looked down at me in confusion. "We didn't see anyone." He replied.

I shook my head. "No. He was here. I know it. Stiles was here." I muttered to myself.

"You guys stay here." Scott said to Malia and I. "Lydia and I will go see if we can find anything. Just stay here in case Stiles comes back?"

I nodded as Scott and Lydia took off down the hallway. Sighing, I rested my back against the walls of the tunnel. "Do you think he's ever coming back?"

I had never really had talks with Malia; which is strange considering how long we've known each other.

Malia shrugged. "Truth is, I don't know. I don't know what's going to happen."

I nodded as she padded around the tunnel, stopping at the entrance.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she shook her head before turning around. "We're going to find Stiles."

"Scott told us to stay here in case he shows up." I stated, causing her to shake her head. "Stiles isn't coming here." She replied. "If he was, he would've, and he hasn't, so he's not."

She walked up to me, placing her hands on my shoulders. "You still think it worked, right?" I nodded in response. "I know I saw him."

"How do you know you're not wrong?" Malia questioned as I shrugged. "I know i'm right. Stiles is out there. I can feel it."

Malia nodded. "Then what are we doing standing here?" She smiled, walking towards the entrance of the tunnels.

I followed behind her, smiling.

"Come on." I yelled, running towards the parking lot. Stiles' jeep was no longer in the place where it had been left for months. I bent down, placing my hands on the tire skids.

"This looks fresh." I commented. "It's from Stiles' jeep. It must have just left."

"Without his keys?" Malia asked, causing me to laugh. "Half the time he got it started with a screwdriver."

Malia nodded as I stood up. "Then he's here. We have to tell Scott." I said happily. Malia grabbed my shoulder. "We should probably tell Scott about that too." She said, directing my attention towards the school.

Going right past the Beacon Hills High School sign was a large railroad track, that headed into the school.

We followed the train tracks throughout the school, opening every door that passed them only to see abandoned classrooms. At least this meant I wouldn't have school for a long time. We arrived at the library, giving each other a quick glance before pushing the doors open.

Inside was a station, resembling the same exact station I saw when I was in the void.

"Why is there a train station in the middle of the library?" Malia questioned as I walked around, waving my hand in front of people, only to be ignored.

"There's also a train station in the Wild Hunt." I replied.

"Any chance they're connected?" I nodded. "I would say high. Like 100%."