The Start of the Mythical Road Trip

Link POV

"Hey Rhett do you got everything in the trailer?"

"Yeah! We're ready to go!"

Great! Now I just have to remember if I have everything on me. Wallet? Yep! Keys? Yep! Phone? Yep! Got it all! Time to go on a new adventure! It's so exciting. I wonder if the people in California are nice. Oh well I guess we'll find out when we get there.

Rhett POV

We're on what we call a mythical road trip. We're going all the way across the country. It's exciting! Along the way we planned to meet mythical beasts and talk to them and get some part of America from each of them. Since it's the first day of our trip we're just going to see how far west we can go. When we got to the Virginia state border we danced across the state line and got a little wet in the process.

Since this is our trip across America, we have every gas station employee that we encounter say the pledge of allegiance. A few hours later we get to the first mythical meet up at a Virginia rest stop. We then danced across the state line of  both West Virginia and Kentucky. This is where the second mythical meet up would take place. It was great. We met a ton of mythical beasts. They all gave us interesting items to take with us.

A little while later I notice Link's asleep. I can tell since his mouth is open. It's so quiet in the trailer. So I start singing time of my life from Dirty Dancing. A few seconds in he wakes up, fixes his hair and then joins in. We do a whole medley of different songs. We called it our road trip songs playlist. It's mostly love songs and old songs from like the 80's but it didn't matter. It was fun.

The only thing that wasn't fun was that I got a ticket. I have never gotten a ticket before in my entire life. I guess I was driving faster than I thought. Oh well there's a first time for everything. I just hope this is also the last.

Link POV

The next day we headed towards Indiana. We danced across the border and then reached our next mythical meet up spot in the famous Butt Drugs. There were a LOT of mythical beasts at this spot. It was our biggest turnout yet. We got more gifts from the mythical beasts and talked to all of them.

After that meet up we drove until we reached the next border. Then we went and danced across the Illinois border. A little while later, I thought of a game to pass the time; Cow Poker. Rhett didn't seem to know what it was so I had to explain it to him. It's basically a cow counting game. Whoever has more cows on their side of the road wins. It's not that hard.

A few hours later we drive to the next meeting spot. Who knew so many mythical beasts were willing to go to the middle of nowhere to meet us? Apparently there were a lot. So we got their pieces of America and then headed on out.

"I now have a full appreciation for a rest area" I say to Rhett who is driving at the moment.

Rhett POV

"When we first told people we were doing a road trip and we said we're gonna be meeting mythical beasts out on the road at rest areas, they were like 'why rest areas?' Because rest areas are American. Again this is a cross-country trip across America, on the Interstate, in a big ol' truck!"I said to the camera that is on the dashboard.

"What do you think's gonna happen?" Link asks me.

"What do you mean like 'out there'?"