Weird Dreams

Link POV

"Hey Rhett. What should we do for our 200th episode?"

"Hmmmmm..... Well I'm looking through the comments of our previous videos and seeing things like '200th episode song' you know, like we did for the 100th episode."

"Right, right. We could do something like that. But do we really wanna do it again?"

"Hmmmmm... Well we'll hold on to the idea."

I go through some of the comments on our old videos and think "what if we just find the best comments on our videos and share them with the mythical beasts?" I then tell Rhett my idea and he agrees. It sounds like a good plan. So we start looking through the comments and find a lot of funny comments about my shirts. And there was also one about Rhett's.

The comments include:

Link's shirts are so distracting.

OMG Link's shirt! So many Lincolns.

Link, give me your shirt now!

Did anybody else notice Link's weirda** shirt?

Rhett's shirt matches the wall!

When we finally find all of the comments we want to read, it's time to go home and go to sleep. We had a long day of work and research so we're tired. We both go to bed and enjoy a dream filled sleep.
*
*
*
*
*
I'm in my bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I look at myself and notice something's off about my reflection. I don't have a mustache. That's weird. I had a mustache earlier. I don't remember shaving it off. I then smile at my reflection and see that my two front teeth don't look the way they're supposed to. Hmmmmmm.... They are about ready to fall out. I thought I had white teeth.... not rotten teeth about to fall out of my gums. I look closer and see that the roots are almost wooden. Kind of like George Washington's teeth.

*
*
*
*
*
Weird. I gotta remember that one so I can tell Rhett in the morning. It's still kind of early though. I have time to go back to sleep for a while.
*
*
*
*
*

I am in a Julian Smith video with a whole bunch of people. I even see a celebrity, Tom Cruise. We are at a set of train tracks in order for Julian to shoot his video.  He's acting like he was injured previously. He's crawling next to the set of train tracks and Julian told me to get completely naked. He told me to get completely naked and crawl right next to him. So I do as I'm told. I strip down to my birthday suit and crawl next to him I'm crawling faster than him so when I catch up to him, I turn to look at him and say "You're about to get one good view."
*
*
*
*
*

Woah. Now I definitely have to tell Rhett about that. It's time to get up too so I get up, kiss Sarah goodbye as she is peacefully sleeping. She's so beautiful when she sleeps. I gaze upon my beautiful wife for a few moments more while I'm getting dressed. A smile slowly comes to my lips and I kiss her one last time before leaving. She smiles as I pull away and I quietly leave the bedroom so I don't disturb her. I then eat some frosted mini wheats and milk and make myself a cup of coffee to go. I then head over to meet Rhett a few minutes later.

We begin to shoot the 200th episode. Shortly after we say good mythical morning to all of the mythical beasts, I tell Rhett that I wanted to share my dreams with him that I had the night before and told him that he could interpret them however he wanted. My first dream he interpreted as having insecurity and feeling inferiority. I don't know if I believe that one. The other dream he didn't know what the heck to make of it and honestly neither did I. Shortly after I finish my story and he finishes his interpretation, we sing the "200 episodes song." It's almost exactly like the 100 episodes song except wherever there was originally a 100 we put 200 in its place. Pretty simple. It made it easy to write.

Then a few minutes later, we start telling the mythical beasts that we have some comments that we think are the greatest. It's obviously a joke because 95 percent of the comments will be about all of the shirts I wear and only one will be about Rhett's shirt.

I read through the comments in a very dramatic voice and Rhett looks all serious as I'm dramatically reading these comments. I look at Jason who is behind the camera trying not to laugh.

Once I finish reading the comments I say to the mythical beasts "there ya have it people. Your comments make a difference." I then seriously thank the people for their support. They have made the show what it's turning into and it makes a difference in our Kommunity and in our lives and hopefully their lives as well. We even get Jason to be in the shot in the end before I spin the wheel. And actually I tell Jason to spin the wheel. It's Veterans Day and he's a veteran and so I told him to spin the wheel. We ended the episode and then we edited for the mythical beasts to view once we put it on YouTube.

A few hours later after editing and brainstorming song ideas and video ideas Rhett and I both head home and Sarah greets me at the door with a kiss and a hug as I walk in. I tell her all about my day and she tells me about hers. We then eat dinner together and enjoy some relaxing documentaries after on Netflix until we both fall asleep.

A/N

GUYS!!! 1K views???? I don't believe this!!!! Thank you all SO MUCH!!!! I can't even express in words how much this means to me!!!! It's blowing my mind. If I could thank you a thousand times I would!!! Get it...like the million thank you's Rhett and Link did when they got a million subscribers??? Heheheh

That's all for now :)

~K