What?

Link POV

It's movie night at the Neal residence. We're about to start watching one of Sarah's favorite movies The Princess Bride. It's an old movie from when we were kids but like Westley says "as you wish" right?

I was getting the movie all set up and ready to watch while Sarah was in the kitchen making popcorn and getting drinks. We haven't done this in a long time because of the move from Rhett's house to the new studio. I've spent every free moment there setting up. And Sarah understood. She knows how important GMM is to me and I love her for that. It just feels good to be home and with my wife.... Man I never get tired of saying that.

As soon as I sit down on the couch and Sarah joins me with the popcorn and drinks, the doorbell rings.

It's late..... It's almost 8 in the evening. I wonder who could be at the door. I walk over to the door and look out the window. I see a young girl with long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I open the door and say hello.

"Uhhhh.... Hi. Are you Charles Neal?"

"Yeah.... Who are you?"

"Oh. My name is Lilly. I'm your daughter."

WHAT?!?!?!?! I can't believe this! How did this happen? How did she find me? I need answers. I stare at her with my mouth open and she tried to get my attention.

"What?" Was all I could say. She then starts to explain things to me. Or at least she tries. She's only a little kid after all.

"You dated Christy White in college right?"

"Yeah."

"Well.... She's my mom. You must be my dad and can I just say that you look very familiar?"

"Uhhhhhh...." I didn't know what else to say. I mean.... I have a daughter. I always wanted a daughter named Lilly. Did Christy know that? And how do I look so familiar to her? I wonder.....

"Hey Lilly... How old are you anyway?"

"I am eleven years old" she says proudly.

"And where is your mother?"

"Oh..... She's home. In San Francisco. She doesn't know I came to find you. I was curious as to who my father was. I wanted to meet you but mom never said anything to me about you. She just said that you were alive and lived in LA. But that was about it. I had to do the rest myself." She nervously laughed and I just smiled. I don't believe this. I wonder what else Christy really told her about me.

Sarah POV

I heard the doorbell ring. Link went to go answer it. He was talking to a girl. I wonder who she was. Oh well. I guess he'll tell me when she leaves.

25 minutes later....

Is he still talking to her? I better go see if he's okay.

"Hey Link. You okay?"

"Link? Wait.... Link Neal? As in Rhett and Link?"

"Yep. That's me. Link is my nickname" Link says to this girl. The girl seems really surprised and also very happy.

Lilly POV