Anniversary

Sarah POV

I can't believe it's been a year since Link and I got married. The time went by so fast. It feels like our wedding was just yesterday. It's unbelievable. I have to be prepared for anything. I wonder what Link could possibly have planned for our anniversary. But I still have to wait until later because I have to work today unlike Link who is on break from filming his show. God only knows what he could be planning while I'm at work. I guess I'll find out later.

Third Person POV

Sarah gets ready to go to work. She gets out of bed quietly as to not wake Link. She goes to the bathroom with a nice outfit to go to work in. Once she gets out of the shower and gets dressed, she makes herself a cup of coffee and gets all of the things she needs for work together. Little did Sarah know the smell of her coffee woke her sleeping husband. She is almost out the door when she hears a yawn followed by a very sleepy "-mornin'."

"Well good morning sleepy head. I didn't think you'd be up until later."

Link just chuckled sleepily.

"Why are you up this early anyway?"

"Coffee" Link said with a sleepy smile and tired eyes as he pointed at her travel mug in her hand.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. I didn't realize you were addicted to coffee. Would you like an IV with your mug or are you okay just drinking it?"

"Nah I'm good" Link said completely oblivious to her sarcasm. This made Sarah laugh. She kissed him goodbye and left for work.

"Mmmmmm...... coffee" Link said smiling after making a cup for himself and taking the first sip.

After Link finishes his coffee and eats his breakfast, he realizes that he has so much planning to do, people to call, places to go and things to get.

"This is going to be a fun day" he quietly says to himself as the realization of his list of things hits him.

Time skip to when Sarah comes home...

Link POV

Okay. Let me see. Is the dessert in the fridge? Yes. Flowers? On the table. Do I look presentable? I hope so. I grab the flowers and see headlights pull into the driveway. Perfect timing.

The door knob slowly turns and Sarah walks in. I greet her with a hug and a kiss. She looks at me in surprise and I can't help but smile at her face.

"And where are you going all dressed up mister?"

"WE are going out to dinner." I hand her the flowers and she smiles.

"These are beautiful Link."

"Just like you."

"Awwwwwww" she starts to blush and I give her a hug once she finishes putting the flowers in a vase.

Third Person POV

Sarah then heads to their bedroom to get ready. She had no idea where he was taking her but didn't mind that much. She trusted him enough to just go with whatever he had planned even if it was crazy. She got herself dressed in something nicer. She found an old floor length royal blue dress that was all the way in the back of her closet. She had it hiding there until a special occasion. Tonight was definitely the night to wear it. She curled her hair and put a natural layer of makeup on. Once Sarah was all ready to go she went to meet Link.