Vidcon

Sarah POV

"Bye Link! I'll miss you! Don't go crazy at Vidcon and be safe" I say to my lovely husband as he is leaving to go to Vidcon 2012. I'm going to miss him. I wonder what they'll be doing all day at this conference they're attending. I hope they have fun and meet a lot of fans.

Link and I have been married for a few months now and it's been the best time in my life. We couldn't be happier. Although, now that I think about it. Link never could figure out how or why he remembered what happened all those years ago in college. I never heard anything about it after that night he woke me up.

Hmmmmm.....

Link POV

"YES! Vidcon 2012 here we come! Oh this is so exciting, Rhett."

"Yes it is Link. I am just as excited as you are."

"I'm just glad we don't have to share a hotel room since we are only going for the day."

"Well that's true. Hey we should tell the mythical beasts about our adventures of sharing a hotel room. We definitely had a lot of them."

"Yeah! That's a great idea Rhett."

****Time Skip****

"We've been known to share a hotel room from time to time."

"And it's been... Different."

"Good Mythical Morning."

"Today's episode is brought to you by and from Vidcon. I believe that that is short for video conference."

"And I believe that there are people here live, watching us. Living people." I then listen as the crowd cheers in front of us. I also take a video of them cheering with my phone. There sure are a lot of them here.

"Now.... Thank you for showing up to this live taping of Good Mythical Morning."

"And- and thanks to you for showing up at home or wherever you're watching at your leisure."

"I'm gonna-"

"I mean... You- you could've come to Anaheim. You could've been a part of this. You could've bought a ticket. Maybe you'd feel a little more special. But you're still special."

"I'm gonna keep- just so the people on the- who are watching at home don't feel left out, I'm gonna keep one eye on them and I'm gonna keep one eye on the crowd."

"Can you actually- you can actually do that, right?"

"Yeah. Because I have a lazy eye. A lot of people.... Some people notice this in some pictures."

"I think if I cross my eyes, I would see double them. But that doesn't accomplish anything." The crowd laughs a little.

"Ohhhh my goodness, now.... M-my understanding of Vidcon is that you come and you see people like us talk in various stages. And then you-you sleep in a hotel room which is adjacent to this facility. Am I right?"

They all say yes.

"It's not very complicated. And you sleep in rooms with other people, right?"