First YouTube Talk Show

Link POV

Good Morning Chia Lincoln was a talk show that Rhett and I did before we moved out to Los Angeles. It was definitely interesting and fun. I can't believe we didn't think of doing a show like that again ourselves. Sometimes it's good to have a third brain in the mix.

Hmmmmmm..... Chia Lincoln....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This past weekend, in a small town in Arkansas, between four and five thousand birds fell from the sky, dead."

I turn to look at Rhett. "Really?"

He nods his head "Mmhmm."

I turn back towards the camera. "Let's talk about that."

"Happy New Year's. Happy two, zero, one and one.... Rhett."

"First of all, .... it's a pet-peeve of mine. 'Happy new Year's?"

"I was just trying to be... ya know... funny."

"It's-"

"I -I don't know why I thought it was funny."

"It's- No, but lots of people say that. It's not- we're not- uless you're celebrating ALL the happy New Years in all the parallel dimensions that are happening at the same time... the parallel universes.... It's one year people! It's 2011!"

"I've never heard anybody say it. I was just trying to be goofy. You know me; trying to be goofy."

"No but lot's of people say- Go- do a search for happy new years."

"To me it was kind of like my-"

"Lot's of people say it."

"My ex-girlfriend's mother called it walmark instead of walmart. So it was just a severe misunderstanding that I turned into something that the internet was gonna love. Right? Well it's the new year it's January third. Bada-bing! It's Monday! Here we are, doing something new!"

"I showed up this morning and I told Link that between four and five thousand birds have fallen out of the sky in Arkansas, dead."

"And I thought you were making something up again."

"And he didn't know about it because Link, like maybe many of you, doesn't watch or look at the news on the internet. He's completely uninformed."

"Well I-"

"But he has me."

"But I don't know why you're- I should be judged for that. Ya know? I'm not that interested in the news, ya know? It's not every day that a bunch of birds fall from the sky."

"But what if the world ends?"

"If birds fell from the sky in large quantities in small towns every day, I would- I would be.... I would be glued to the news."

"Mmmkay well..."

"So I'm not gonna apologize for that. But-"