I Wasn't There For This?

Sarah POV

Today's the day. The sun is shining. The tank is clean and we are getting outta he-Gasp! The tank is clean. THE TANK IS CLEAN!!!!

Heheh Finding Nemo........

Anyway..... Today's the day that Rhett and Link are filming their secret tapes episode. I'm so excited because apparently I was not around for the recording of this because I don't remember any of this. So I don't know what the heck they did. I also have been super busy planning mine and Link's wedding. So it'll be nice to take a break from that and just laugh at my boys. Oh I can't wait to see what these two goofballs did when I wasn't around.

****Mythical time skip to when they start filming the episode****

"This cassette tape contains embarrassing audio recordings from when we were ten years old." Link says while holding up a multicolored cassette tape. I wonder what kind of embarrassing recordings.... Oh well... I guess I have to listen to find out.

"Good Mythical Morning-ah!"

"Today's episode is brought to you by Katula's 'the guys with the goods.' If you've liked any of the products that we have showboated-"

"And we know you have." Oh Link.... you are too funny.

"Or showcased on this program... I'm calling it now..." What the hell is Link doing with his face?

"Or anything you see at Katulas.com. You need to go to the link in the description to sign up for email deals, exclusive email deals, and special promos. Deals you can only get on the email sign up, link in the description."

"In yesterday's episode we reminisced about all of the greatness that was and in some people's minds it turns out still is VHS tapes. But you know, we've decided to go a step farther, or further or feether, and talk about an even smaller version of a tape that only contains audio, and here's an example right here." I'm silently snickering behind the camera at Link.

"This is one that we've kept from our childhood... and we're gonna play it in a second. But before we play it, I-"

"Let's reminisce." Oh come on guys, just play the damn tape already! You're killin' me here!

"Let's reminisce. I moved to North Carolina in 1984, couple months after moving there, or like a month after moving there, met Link, ya know, on the first day of first grade."

"Mmmhm"

"But before I met Link....because I moved in the summertime."

"Yes."

"I met my neighbor, Jeremy Fisher. Older kid, ya know, my brother's three years older than me and he was one year older than my brother, so four year difference, ya know, I'm like five years old, this is a nine year old. This is a man of the world."

"That's-that's good- That's good math Rhett." Yes, Link. Rhett knows his math.

"This nine year old knew everything about everything, and this nine year old Jeremy Fisher was listening to gangster rap at that time."

"Th-that's not appropriate."

"No it wasn't appropriate and it wasn't appropriate to then share it with a five year old and with an eight year old, my brother."