He Knows!

A/N

Ok so I know this may seem weird in this story but this is going to be a short chapter. That is partially a result of writer's block and partially because that's just all I wanted to put in this chapter. Enjoy!  

Sarah POV

After what felt like an eternity Link breaks away. A worried look was plastered on his face. "I-I gotta go" he stutters as he grabs his things and gets ready to leave.

"Wh-Where ya goin?"

"Home."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't mean for that to happen" He said while opening the door.

"I didn't mind it" I whisper while nervously hugging myself.

"What did you say?" He asks while still facing the doorway.

"N-nothing."

"No, that didn't sound like nothing Sarah."

He closes the door and comes back to sit in the fort with me. "Come on. Talk to me" he says. "What's on your mind?"

"Uhhhhhhh YOU!!!!" I though to myself but no words would come out of my mouth.

Link POV

I wonder what she's thinking about. I thought I heard her say that she liked it. What if she did? Does she like me? All of these questions are flooding my mind but whenever I look at her all the worry seems to vanish. I smile.

"Come on Sarah. You used to tell me everything. Why are you acting so different all of a sudden? Did I do something wrong?"

She sighs and then starts to tell me what's on her mind.

"Okay. Listen Link. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact everything is perfect. The reason why I have been acting so weird lately is because I feel different."

"Different?"

"Yeah. Different."

"What do you feel different about?"

"I don't want to tell you.... at least not yet."

So she feels different and won't tell me why or what she even feels different about. Maybe it's me. Maybe she DOES like me.

Third Person POV

It gets late and Link and Sarah get tired and get ready to go to sleep. They get a bunch of blankets and lay them out on the floor. Link lays down on one of the blankets and Sarah lays down next to him. As soon as Link's head hits the pillow he falls asleep. Sarah rolls on her side so she's facing Link and thinks about what happened. She soon falls asleep after that.

The next morning Sarah wakes up in Link's arms with her head on his chest. She carefully lifts her head and unwraps Link's arms from around her body. She kisses his cheek and then goes to get some breakfast ready. She gets out two bowls and the box of Frosted Mini Wheats from the cabinet. She eats her breakfast and is cleaning up when she hears the phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl! How's it going?"

"Oh hey Maddie. I was actually going to call you later."

"I had a feeling you were. So what happened? Did you tell him?"

"Who, Link? No I didn't tell him yet." 

"Well why not? I thought your whole plan was to tell him." 

"Yeah it was but I just can't be like 'Hey Link! Guess what! I'm in love with you and I have been ever since we were kids!' And that's not even what I was going to call you about anyway."

"Oh? Well  what were you going to call me about?" 

"He kissed me." 

"WHAT?!?!?! Oh My God! It's just like your dream!!!"

"I know! And the worst part is I think I liked it."

"So was it as good as you said it was in your dream?"

"Oh, it was better than anything I could ever dream of. It felt right, ya know? Like it was meant to happen. I can't really explain it. It was like he was taking all of my worries away in a matter of five seconds."

"Wow."

"Yeah. I just have a feeling that he may know I like him."

What Sarah didn't know was that Link was standing on the other side of the kitchen door listening in on her conversation with Maddie. He smiled when he heard the last part of her conversation. Once she was off the phone, Link thought it was safe to get breakfast. He then gathered his things and went home after saying goodbye to Sarah. 

Link POV

Wow. She does like me. I never knew that she felt that way about me. Now I feel like an idiot. No wonder she felt different. I have to talk to Rhett. He usually knows what to say in these kind of situations.