Oh G-g-g-gosh, Man!

Rhett POV

Today's episode of Good Mythical Morning is going to be fun for me. I'm going to torture the crap out of Link and he won't see  it coming. I have a few tricks up my sleeve along with a can of silly string next to my leg on the floor, under the table.

Link POV

We both laugh to start off the teaser. Rhett turns to me and asks "Why are things funny?"

"Let's talk about that."

We finish the teaser and Rhett says "Good Mythical Morning."

"Be sure to click through at the end of this video to watch Good Mythical More. That's the show after the show. If you want more, there it is."

Rhett turns to me and says "Okay. Now.... we try very hard to be funny." I turn to him and smile and then he starts to laugh along with Jason behind the camera.

"Are you talking to me?"

"And why was that funny?" Rhett asks the crew as he's looking around and pointing at them.

"See? People laughed. Why was that funny? That is the question. Ya see, because you tend to think that things are just funny because it's like 'well I don't know. It's just funny' but there is- there's a science to it."

Huh. "Okay so we're getting the s-"

"There's an underlying reason."

"The psychic- We're getting into the psychology of comedy here. I think this is dangerous territory ummm... so..."

"Cause you feel like we might spoil the magic?"

"Spoiler alert."

"-spoil the magic?"

"No I don't think I'm gonna mess with spoilers today but I- you know, is this dangerous to try to analyze this. Are things gonna become less funny by watching this episode? Cause I wanna look out for these people. Or are we just gonna learn more."

"Well-"

"Are we gonna be able to laugh more or less as a result of this?"

"I don't know or care." We both laugh. Mean.

"You've just done research that you wanna tell us."

"I've done some research."

"Okay."

"But I wanna know first before I give you the scientific uhhh... explanations. I wanna know why you think things are funny."

"Oh so like the unscientific thing for me?"

"The Link reason."

"I think things are funny because uhhh you know the whole principle of comic relief."

"Yep."

"Just tension builds up. You know tension builds up in your body and if i-you know if it's in the-"

"Right in here." Rhett says while both of us gesture to our cores.

"And so you know, I don't mean to go..... I don't mean to go here but uhhhh..."