~Chapter One~

It was a peaceful day in Domino City. The sun was shinning and the wind was swaying creating a slight breeze. Meanwhile near Domino City's game shop a house had just been purchased. And the purchase has been made by none other than by (last/name)'s family. There stood a women in a thin brown work dress. Next to her stood her daughter (y/n). She had (e/c) eyes that shown like jewels. Her (hair color) (hair length) hair had been put up in (fav hair style). She was also wearing (fav outfit) with (fav shoe type) shoes. Although you were very attractive, people often ignored you. So you had just gotten used to being alone. Though what (y/n) didn't know was that was going to change very soon. (y/n)'s mom looked down to her and sighed. "Well, this is our new home. Hopefully you'll actually make some friends here." "Yeah......" Was all (y/n) said. After a few minutes of silence her mom couldn't take it anymore and broke the silence. "Shall we head in to unpack? School starts in a week, and we certainly don't want you to be unprepared." "I guess so......." Soon (y/n) and her mom were headed inside to unpack, unaware that a tri-hair colored hair male was watching them through the window of the game shop they lived so closely by. 

Well, what do you think? Do you like it? Do you want more? Please tell me in the comments. Also, there's a few things you may want to know. 

1-Yugi and Yami still share the same body. Though they can switch which one controls the body. 

2-I haven't finished watching the entire series so I'm not going to base the plot-line of a particular season. This plot-line is my original. 

3-If I somehow copied your plot-line (by accident) please let me know and I'll change it. 

4-Please don't copy my plot-line. I worked very hard on it. 

5-Please don't be mean in the comments. if you didn't like it, just say "I didn't like it" or just say nothing. 

6-I will not be taking requests for I already have a lot planned out for the plot-line, sorry! 

That's all for now! See you later my fellow readers! :)