~When You Get Sick~

Yugi-You were currently in bed, with a spiked fever. To put it simple, you felt like you were going to die. You decided to not tell Yugi, since he'd freak out. Yet, this didn't stop Yugi from finding out. When you didn't show up at school, he knew exactly what was wrong with you. After school, he sneaked into your house (using a spare key you gave him) and proceeded to make some chicken noodle soup and prepared some wet rags. When he came up to your room, he found you sleeping peacefully. After putting the soup on your nightstand, he put the wet rags on your forehead, and then held your hand. You smiled in your sleep. "Get well soon, my little kitten." Yugi didn't care if he got sick while you got better, because you were more important to him than his health. 

Yami-You were hunched over the toilet, feeling miserable. The only thing that could make it worse was-oh no! Yami's here! "Sweet (y/n), how are-ARE YOU OKAY!?!" Just great, he knows! You put on a fake smile. "Yeah, just fine....." But your stomach wouldn't lie as your threw up your breakfast. Yami quickly left and came back with some water. "Here, drink this." "Thanks." You said before drinking the water. Yami then proceeded to rub your back and say things like, "Everything's going to be okay." Maybe you were now a bit happy Yami came over. You just hoped Yami didn't get sick afterwards. 

Ryou-It hurt, so badly. It hurt to talk, to eat, to drink, to do anything with your throat or mouth. Yep, you had strep throat. When Ryou came over, he quickly caught on since you had to text anything you wanted to say to him. He said he'd come back soon, then left, leaving you all alone. After about thirty minutes, Ryou came back with some medicine. You reluctantly took the medicine with some water, which hurt your throat. "I know it hurts, but it will help, I promise." You nodded, before leaning onto him and falling asleep on him, hoping doing so wouldn't cause your sweet Ryou to get sick as well. 

Seto-You woke up, coughing. Your whole body felt sluggish. You could only identify it as a cold. After telling Seto, he had the best doctors come in and nurse you back to health. "Thanks Seto, I feel much better, thanks to the doctors that you had come in." "Anytime, anytime, for my Superstar."

Joey-You felt awful. Not only did you have a cold, you were throwing up as well. Once Joey found out, he ditched school to come help you out. "Joey, I don't want you to get sick." "Don't you know I'm immune to sickness? Besides, I'm not going to let you suffer alone." "Thanks." You then fell asleep, with Joey by your side. 

Atem-You woke up, feeling awful. Your head was pounding and............Oh no! You grabbed the nearest jar and let your dinner come up. "Atem!" You weakly cried. Luckily for you, a random guard heard and fetched Atem. "(y/n)! My queen! Will you be okay?" "I think so....." On your road to recovery, Atem never left your side. 

Marik-You felt just awful. Why? Simple, you were sick with a cold. You were currently in bed, while Marik was by your side, feeding you soup (that wasn't burnt). "Thanks Marik......." "Anything for you, my pet."

Bakura-You were hurled over the toilet, feeling just awful. You had been sick for the past three days. And by your side, was Bakura. "So, how do you get rid of sickness?" "Medicine, rest, and water." Bakura then left, and came back with water and some medicine. "Thanks." You said before taking the medicine with the water. "You should get some rest." "Okay." You then went to go to sleep. "Sleep well, my sweet cupcake."

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't. Remember, you can request any character or scenario. Comments are appreciated. I'll update one more time before my vacation. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=