~When You Watch A Scary Movie~

Yugi-You were excited to watch this new horror movie that had just come out. Yugi......Not so much. He hated horror, but he said yes to try to appear manly. But during the entire movie, Yugi was screaming and even fell off the couch once. Poor him. Meanwhile, you didn't notice because you were so into the movie. Eventually, Yugi had fainted because of a jump scare. Sadly for him, you didn't even notice till after the movie. To make it even worse, Yugi had nightmares for a month. But let's just say, he picks the movies from now on, since he didn't want another horror movie.

Yami-Yami had recently gotten into watching movies. You thought that was fine until..... "Hey (y/n), want to watch a horror movie? I haven't seen this genre of movie yet." "Actually, I'd rather not. Horror movies scare me." "Don't worry, I'll protect you." "But-" "Please!" You sighed. "One movie, that's all." "Thanks so much sweet (y/n)! I promise you won't regret this decision." Yami then put the movie on. At one point, you got so scared you were slightly crying. Yami looked furious. "How dare you make my dear (y/n) cry!" Yami then destroyed your TV. "YAMI!" "What?" "You owe me a new TV." "Fine.......But he had it coming to him....Making my (y/n) cry and all...." You sighed, regretting letting Yami convince you to put on horror. Not only did your TV get broken, you'll probably have nightmares for weeks. Good thing you have Yami there to protect you.

Ryou-You were terrified. Someone had dared Ryou to watch a horror movie, and he insisted that you watch it with him so he wouldn't be alone. For some reason, you agreed. Yet you knew you'd regret it later. Soon, the movie started and it seemed to be fine. Then, things happened that scared you so much. You looked over to see Ryou was scared as well. At the end of the movie, you were in each other's arms, scared to no end. Turns out it was Yami who had dared Ryou to watch the horror movie. Let's just say, you and Ryou avoided Yami for a while.

Seto-"Today's the day!" "For what?" "The day I teach you how to be emotionless while watching a horror movie." "Okay? Why're we doing this?" "Because, for once, I have nothing better to do." "Works with me!" The first few horror movies, you were afraid. But slowly, you were able to watch a horror movie without making any signs of fear. You were glad Seto taught you this because the next day, Yami dared you to watch a horror movie, you and had no problem agreeing, disappointing Yami.

Joey-You were looking forward to watching a horror movie with Joey, even if you got scared every time. You enjoyed a good scare. When the movie started, Joey immediately put his arm around you in a comforting way. Even though you got scared, you were able to enjoy the movie. And it didn't hurt that Joey was right next to you.

Atem-You may not have TV's, but you do have actors. Atem invited you to watch a performance with him, not knowing that it was horror and that you hated horror. When they pulled out a bloody knife, you started to shake in fear. "(y/n), will you be alright?" "Yes. But can we please end this performance early?" "Of course." So Atem had the performance canceled. "I'm sorry-" "It's fine. It was sweet to invite me to watch a performance with you." "Well, I do try to be sweet for me Queen."

Marik-Even though you had a villain for a boyfriend, you were deathly afraid of horror movies. But you didn't want to look like a coward in front of Marik, so you sat back, and watched the horror movie with Marik. When the movie was over, you were shaking. "(y/n), my pet, are you okay?" "Y-Yeah........" "Now I get it!" "You do?" "Of course, you're afraid of horror movies, but didn't want to look like a coward in front of me!" You were shocked. How could Marik figure that out!?! "Am I right?" "Yes......" You said with your head hung low. "I don't think you're a coward. Besides, we're all afraid of something. No need to feel embarrassed about your fear." Now you felt much better. You then smiled. "Maybe you're right. Thanks Marik." "Anytime."

Bakura-Now Bakura, he loved scary and horror movies. Meanwhile you despised horror and anything that had to do with horror. Somehow, Bakura was able to convince you to watch a horror movie with him. And sadly for you, you had nightmares for weeks. As for Bakura, he had nice dreams about horror things and murder. Maybe Bakura has problems.......But then again, all of us have problems. It's just some are more terrifying then others.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. Feel free to request any character or scenario you want. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=