~Ending Number Twelve: Jaden Yuki~

First of all, I'd like to apologize for taking so long. I've just been lazy, but also busy with schoolwork. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me! 

No one....You couldn't think of anyone that you could possibly start a relationship with. Maybe....Just maybe....There's someone in the future, waiting for you. You then went up to Yami, and asked him about it. "Is there any way you can send me to the future?" Yami seemed shocked. "Why would you want to go to the future?" "In hopes that I can find my lover." "I see...."

Now you have all your things together, ready to be sent to the future. Yugi was tearing up. "(y-y/n), I want you to have this." Yugi then handed you a duel deck. "It's an Angel Warrior deck. I want you to have it." "Thank you." You then hugged Yugi. "Maybe, one day, we'll see each other in the future." "Maybe..." "Goodbye, and thank you." Yami's millennium puzzle then began to glow. Time seemed to pass by. And soon, you were in an unfamiliar place. 'This must be the future. Well, better make the most of it!'

You soon learned of the famous Duel Academy, and got yourself registered, in hopes of finding your lover. You were put in the red dorm, which didn't shock you at all. You weren't near a master of the game Duel Monster's. Though you hoped this wouldn't cause your lover to cast you aside.

When you arrived at your dorm, you met Jaden. You immediately fell in love, and so did Jaden. Soon, you were dating. Seems like you found the love of your life, good job!

~When You Kiss In Public~

You and Jaden were in Jaden's room, looking at each other's cards. "Wow, (y/n), these cards are super cool!" "Thanks. They were given to me from a close friend." "I see. Well, shall we get to class....Crap! We're late!" You two then rushed to class. When you entered, you tripped. Jaden caught you. "You think what I'm thinking?" "But we're in public..." "Do I look like I care?" "Good point." Jaden then kissed you on the spot. "Detention!" "Crap..."

~When You're Sad~

You were in your room, crying to no end. When Jaden came in to wish you goodnight, he found you in your crying form. "What's wrong?" "I-I miss m-my family..." "I see." Jaden then put his arm around you. "Don't worry, on Christmas break-" "No, I can't!" "Wait, is your family...Dead?" "In a way, yes." "I'm so sorry to hear that." "Sure, my dad was harsh, but at least I had a dad back then..." "Is there anything I can do help you feel better?" "Never leave my side....?" "Done, and done." "Thank you...Jaden...." "Anything for my Elemental Princess."

~When He's Sad~

For once, Jaden was acting depressed. And being the curious person you were, you just had to learn why. "Hey Jaden, why're you so down?" "Because...." "Because why?" "Because no one will duel me..." "Well, that's just plain rude. Why would anyone not want to duel the future king of games?" "I don't know...They say it's because I'm a Slifer red, and that I'm not good enough to duel them..." "Again, so rude. If you'd like, I'll duel you." "Really?" "Of course." "In that case...Get your game on!"

~When You Have A Nightmare~

You tossed and turned in your bed. You awoke with a start, panting heavily. You had dreamt that you were sent back to the past, and lost Jaden. This thought made you scared. So, you decided to text Jaden about it. In mere seconds, Jaden was in your room, comforting you. "Don't worry, I'll always protect you." "Thank you." "And next time, tell me that you're from the past! That's crucial information!" "Okay." You then stayed in Jaden's arms, until you fell asleep.