~Chapter Twenty-Four~

~Yami's P.O.V~

Sigh..........No one's come for me. I wonder if anyone will ever come for me. It's almost been a full day now that I've been trapped here. How can Yugi's Grandpa not hear me? "Anyone, please get me out of here!" I shouted, giving the last of my energy into that one sentence. Then, as if it were a miracle sent from the gods, Yugi's Grandpa came in. 

"Oh my, Yami, what happened?" Yugi's Grandpa said while coming over. "Can you help me?" "Sure." Yugi's Grandpa then freed me. "Thanks so much! Do you know where Yugi is?" "I believe he's on a walk with (y/n)." "Thanks for telling me." I said while heading out the bedroom door. "Hey Yami, you may want to get into some actually clothing. I don't think you want to go out in what you're wearing." I then looked down to see I was still in my pajamas. I rushed back into my room, shooed Yugi's Grandpa out, and got dressed.

I was wearing a black shirt, leather pants, a long blue jacket over my black shirt that I wore like a cape, my studded belt, and of course the chain that held my millennium puzzle. After putting on my leather shoes on, I headed out searching for (y/n) and Yugi. I'm determined to fine Yugi and make him pay!

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~ 

As I finished taking pictures of the lovely sunset, I noticed Yugi, deep in thought. Sometimes I wonder what's going on in his little head. "Yugi, maybe we should head back. It's getting late." "Actually (y/n), mind if we stay a little longer? Just like five more minutes?" "I guess so......" I then looked back at the sunset but my eyes were turned to Yugi when he grabbed both of my hands.

~Yugi's P.O.V~

I guess if I'm going to tell her, it's got to be now. I really hope this doesn't turn into a living nightmare.

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Sweet (y/n)........Ever since I met you, I knew you were special. I just love everything about you. Your smile, laugh, everything! And I was hoping.....You'd return my feelings....." I was completely shocked. Yugi, was confessing his love for me. Me, of all people! Though what he did next surprised me even more. He stood on his tip-toes and kissed me on the lips. Soon I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. Yugi then cupped my face in a loving way. Despite wanting more, the need for air pulled us apart. "Does this mean you return my feelings?" "I-" I was then cut off by a familiar voice. "Yugi, how dare you!" Both our heads turned to face Yami, who looked completely furious. This can't end well...........

Well, I hope you like this chapter. Sadly, we're getting close to the end of the story. I have 6 endings planned. 

-Yugi

-Yami

-Both

-Neither

-Bakura (good)

-Seto

If you want any other character as an ending, please let me know. If they're added as an ending, they'll be added to my list of characters that'll be in my Yu-Gi-Oh! Boyfriend Scenarios story. Feel free to request any character. That's all for now. See you later my fellow reader! =^-^=