~When He Does Something Cute~

Yugi-Now Yugi, to you, was always cute. But there was something he'd do that you just find the cutest. It was when he'd do a victory dance when he'd win a game or duel. You just found his victory dance the cutest. 

Yami-To you, Yami wasn't what you'd call cute. But when he'd get excited about learning something new about the modern world, he'd act like a child, exposing his cute side, which you just adored.

Ryou-For Ryou, it'd be hard to pick just one thing he did which was cute. But there was something that took the cake. It was when he drank tea.......And raised his pinky finger. For some bizarre reason, you found it cute when he did that.  

Seto-Seto, cute? Now that's funny. Seto isn't what you'd call cute. But there was that one time........When Seto tried to do art. When you looked at his drawing, you couldn't help but find it cute. He had drawn a snow white bunny in a field of grass, exposing his sweet side. "Seto, I didn't know you had a cute side." "As far as I'm concerned, I intend for no one else to know,  understood?" "Understood." What a shame, it'd be a great blackmailing tool. 

Joey-Joey isn't what you'd call cute. But there was something you find the most adorable ever. When he'd pretend to be his Duel Monster card, the Flame Swordsman. He would jump around with a fake sword, and act all high and mighty. And you just found it the cutest. 

Atem-You and Atem were talking in the throne room. "I can't wait to post this online! Oh wait, I can't." "What is this online thing?" Atem then made this confused face. And you found it the most adorable thing ever. "That face......Is just so cute!" "Okay then......."

Marik-Marik, cute? That's funny! But there was this one thing Marik would do that you found cute. It was when Marik would talk about motorcycles. He'd be so into it, making him actually look cute. 

Bakura-Bakura isn't what you'd call cute. Though whenever he put on cat ears and pretend to be a cat, he was just the cutest. Why Bakura did this? Just to see you smile, that's why. 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't. Remember, you can request any character or scenario. Also, if you have any story ideas, please tell me in the comments. In a few days, I'll stop taking requests. I have two one-shots to do, and two story ideas to think about (although I'm sure I know which one I want to do). Later my fellow readers! =^-^=