~When He Gets Sick~

Yugi-You were on your way to Yugi's from school. You had tried to stay with him all day, but he insisted you go to school. Reluctantly, you agreed. On one condition, you get to visit him after school. He agreed. You entered the game shop, and rushed to Yugi's room. "Yugi, how're you feeling!?!" You said while rushing over to Yugi's bedside. "I'm fine." Yugi said, before coughing. "You poor thing, you need anything?" "All I need is you by my side, kitten." "I'll always be here for you, my panda bear cub." You then watched a Yugi fell asleep. You decided to stay to make sure he was fine. And indeed, he was fine. All because he had his adorable kitten by his side. 

Yami-Yami was hunched over the toilet, just like you had been a few days ago. Seems he had caught what you had had. You were behind him, rubbing his back. "Would you like any water?" "That'd be nice, thanks." You then left to go get some water. But when you came back, Yami was asleep, curled in a ball, in the middle of the floor. You smiled while putting the water down. Though it was a struggle, you finally got Yami in his bed. Feeling proud of yourself, you decided to sit down on a chair, and fell asleep, not realizing how much putting Yami in his bed helped in his recovery. 

Ryou-You frowned as Ryou sneezed once more. Turns out he had run in the rain to get your medicine. You hadn't noticed because when you're sick, you don't notice everything. But now you noticed, since Ryou was sick and all. "You shouldn't of run in the rain, because now you're sick." "It was worth it if you're feeling better." You smiled. "Well, you should get some rest. I'm going to go home to go work on my homework. I'd do it here, but I forgot it at home." "That's fine. Besides, I don't want you getting sick again." "Don't worry, I'll visit tomorrow after school." "Guess I'll see you then." "Bye!" You said before leaving Ryou to rest. And you made sure to visit each day till he had made a full recovery.  

Seto-Seto was in bed, feeling miserable. You were next to his bedside, holding his hand. A chef had decided to turn against Seto and tried to poison Seto. Once he was found out, it was too late.That chef was put in jail. Meanwhile, the doctors did everything they could. But he still felt awful. The doctors said he'd feel better in about a week. "(y/n)......" "Yes?" "Will you stay with me until I feel better?" "Definitely." And that's what you did for an entire week. 

Joey-Sadly for Joey, he got sick from taking care of you. Now he was the one in bed with a cold. Luckily for him, he wasn't throwing up. "So much for being immune to sickness." "Just....Shut......Up!" "Now, now, is that the way you talk to the person taking care of you?" "The sickness must be getting to me." "Just rest, that'll help you feel better." "Okay." Joey then closed his eyes, and eventually was able to fall asleep. Thanks to your advice, Joey felt much better, much sooner.

Atem-Sadly for Atem, he got what you had. He was now laying down in bed, sick. "Don't worry, I'll stay with you till you feel better." "You're too sweet my queen." You smiled, refusing to leave Atem's side till he was feeling like himself again. 

Marik-Sadly for Marik, he caught what you had. Now he was in bed and you were the one taking care of him. "(y/n), I don't want you to get sick again." "It's fine. Besides, it's worth it if you get well soon." Marik soon fell asleep, with you by his side. 

Bakura-Bakura, sadly, got what you had, and was now over the toilet. You were there, rubbing his back, and holding his massive amount of hair out of his face. "Thanks (y/n)." "Anytime Bakura, after all, you are my villain. We certainly don't want the sexiest man in existence to suffer." "Yeah...." Poor Bakura, he didn't feel better until after a week of being sick.  

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. Remember, you can request any character or scenario. Comments are appreciated. Sadly, it'll be a while before I can update, because I'll be on a vacation. Please don't be mad! Trust me, if I could, I would update. Believe me! But I can't......But I promise when I get back, I will update. That's all for now. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=