~When He Feels Like He Doesn't Deserve You~

Yugi-You looked over to Yugi, who again, looked depressed. This was the fifth time you'd seen him like this. You decided that after school, you were going to confront him about it. After arriving at the game shop, and saying hello to Yugi's grandfather, the two of you went up to Yugi's room. Once inside, you decided to make your move. "So Yugi, why have you been feeling down lately?" "I-It's nothing kitten, really." "I want the truth." Yugi sighed. "Well, recently, I've been feeling like I don't deserve you. That you might be happier with someone else." You were shocked. "Don't ever say that ever again! I love you and you deserve as much as I deserve you! Understood!?!" Yugi shook his head quickly. "Understood." "Good." You saw Yugi smile, which made you glad he was back to normal. 

Yami-You were utterly confused. Yami had just sent you a text that said something out of character.

Yami: Mind if I have a week to myself? I need to think about something.

But being the curious one you are, you went over to see Yami anyway. When you found him in his room, he showed an expression you'd never seen on him before, depression. Rushing over to him, you asked, "Are you okay?" "(y-y/n), what're you doing here?" "I was curious and now I'm concerned. Why did you want a week to yourself?" Yami sighed. "I've had this feeling of maybe I don't deserve you and-" You cut Yami off by kissing him on the lips. He soon kissed back. After your kiss you asked, "Does that make things clear?" "Crystal."

Ryou-Ryou had been avoiding you lately. You couldn't figure out why, Until one day when Ryou invited you over for some tea. He also said he wanted to discuss something important. And for some reason, this worried you. Had you done something wrong? Or worse, did he want to break up with you? It can't be! Your shaky hands then knocked on the front door of Ryou's apartment. Almost instantly, Ryou had the door opened and was inviting you in, which you accepted. As you sat down, you saw Ryou's expression become a mix of seriousness and worried. Now you were really worried. "(y/n), sweetie......" "Yes Ryou?" "Do I even deserve to call you sweetie?" "What do you mean?" "I mean you're so amazing you could have any guy you want. Yet you choose me! And I'm not sure you've chosen correctly. Am I even good enough for you?" "Ryou....." "I knew it!" As Ryou stood up, you stood up and pushed Ryou back into his chair. "You didn't let me finish. First of all, your're welcome to call me sweetie. Second, yes, I choose you. You want to know why? Because I want you and only you. I believe  I've made the right choice. And that means you're automatically good enough for me. I never want to hear you saying things like that ever again. Understood?" Ryou shook his head quickly. "Good." You then leaned in and kissed Ryou on the lips. He kissed back with passion. After the kiss, you finished your tea and just enjoyed each other's company. 

Seto-You noticed Seto and how he seemed really off lately. He seemed........Depressed. 'Wonder what's wrong.' You thought as you watched Seto play with his food, rather than eating it. "Hey Seto, you okay?" "To be honest, no." "Then mind explaining what's wrong?" "Guess you'd figure it out sooner or later." "Go on." "I feel like maybe, I don't deserve you." "What!?! But you're Seto Kaiba!" "I know! But I'm not the best in being in a positive relationship. Maybe you should be with someone who can treat you better." "But I want you! I don't care if you're not the best at being in a positive relationship. We all have flaws, including me and you. Guess what, I love you even with your flaws. So don't even think of thinking you don't deserve me. If anything, I don't deserve you. You're rich and powerful, meanwhile, I'm just a teenage girl!" "But you're my superstar. No one can compare to you." "Thanks. How about we just say that we're equals who're better than everyone else?" "That's a deal I'll agree to."' Seto then leaned over and kissed you. You quickly melted into the kiss, enjoying every second of it.

Joey-"(y/n), babe, I have a very important question to ask you." "Ask away." "Do I really deserve you?" "Joey, of course you do. Why wouldn't you?" "It's just.........Lately I've been feeling like maybe you'd be happier with someone else." "Don't talk like that! Joey, I love you and only you! I don't want to hear this nonsense ever again. Do you understand!?!" "Loud and clear babe!" Joey said before kissing you. You kissed back, happy Joey felt like he deserved you once more.

Atem-Atem had been acting odd lately. On one horse ride, you decided to ask why. "Atemy, why have you been acting odd lately?" Atem sighed. "I've been feeling like maybe I don't deserve you." "Why wouldn't you deserve me? You're the pharaoh of an entire nation! You're able to have anything you want." "That is true. But still.........." You gripped Atem tighter (For you're on the same horse). "But nothing! You deserve me and that's a fact! Got it!?!" You squeezed even harder. "U-Understood...." "Good!" You then loosened your grip and you two enjoyed a peaceful horse ride. 

Marik-You were on a motorcycle ride with Marik. But something seemed off. When you arrived at your destination (Marik's house), you decided to ask him about it. "Marik, are you doing okay?" "No, I'm not." "Want to tell me about it." "I just don't feel like I deserve you, that's all......" "Marik, you deserve me as much as I deserve you. Got that!?! I love you, and only you! So please, stop feeling down and give me that evil smile I love." Marik then gave a villainous smirk. "That's just what I wanted to see!" You then gave Marik a big hug, making him feel a hundred times better.  

Bakura-You had noticed Bakura acting off lately, and you didn't like it. "Bakura, something wrong?" "Yes." "Wish to share?" "Question, do I deserve you?" "Why wouldn't you?" "Because I'm not good at being nice and-" "I don't care, I still love you!" "You mean that?" "I do. No let's see that evil smirk I love." Bakura then did his evil smirk, which you just adored. 

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. If you wouldn't mind commenting, I'd really appreciate it. I would update more at the moment, but I'm really tired right now. It's one-twenty-one in the morning for me right now so I'm exhausted. Anyway, I'll try to update after a wake up. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=