~When He Gets Hurt~

First of all, I'd like to apologize for taking forever to update. I've been watching the Olympics and just lost track of time. Please forgive me! I'll update a bit today to make up for it. 

Yugi-The two of you were currently in gym. And if so happened that you had to do dodge ball. Luckily for the two of you, you were on the same team. The game began and balls were thrown and people got out. Yugi noticed a ball coming towards you, and blocked it, with his cute adorable face. "Yugi! You okay!?!" "Yeah....." But you could tell he was lying. Proof was when he was sent to the clinic. Lucky for him, you were able to come with him. Another bonus is that you got out of the rest of gym, yay!

Yami-Yami was leading you somewhere secret. You had no idea where he was leading you, but you trusted him. Soon, you arrived at a skate park. "What're we doing here?" "I want to show you what I've learned." Yami then pulled out a black and gold colored skateboard and went in. He was doing pretty amazing moves until he fell. You rushed over to where Yami was holding his ankle. "You going to be okay?" "Yeah, I think I just sprained my ankle." "Are you sure you're fine?" "Yes, I just need some ice and rest." Yami said while standing up. "Well then, allow me to help." You said while helping Yami home, where he was able to recover thanks to your help.

Ryou-Ryou was currently pouring hot water for his tea when he heard a knock on the front door. Not expecting a visitor, Ryou was startled, and poured hot water on his hand. You then heard Ryou say things that shocked you very much. After a while, Ryou came to the door. "What do you-Oh, it's you sweetie. Hello, feel free to come on in." "Are you okay?" "Yeah, just poured hot water on my hand." "It's all my fault isn't it?" "No, not at all. I should've expected that you'd come over on a Saturday." "Well, is your hand going to be okay?" "It'll be fine, no need to worry." "If you say so...." But you made sure to be extra careful of his hand.

Seto-You and Seto were counting money (Because you were bored) when you heard Seto say a quiet, "Ouch!" "Seto, what happened?" "The money cut me." "So, you got a paper cut." "Pretty much." "Do you want me to get a band-aid for it?" "That won't be necessary, thanks for the offer though." Although in the end, Seto did ask for a band-aid for his baby paper cut.

Joey-Joey was trying to cook for you, again. But as he was cutting the meat, he accidentally cut his finger. "OW!" Luckily for him, it wasn't a big cut. Joey had another lucky break because you had just arrived. Once you saw the cut, you immediately bandaged up the cut. "You going to be okay?" "Me, Joey Wheeler? I'll be just fine!" "If you say so......"

Atem-You and Atem were just walking around when...."OW!" You looked down to see Atem had been stung by a scorpion."Guards, help!" People rushed to help their beloved Pharaoh. Sadly, you couldn't be with him while the best doctors helped him. But soon enough, you were able to see him. "Well?" "He'll be fine. He just needs rest." You sighed in relief. "That's good to hear." And so, Atem was soon acting like his normal self again.

Marik-Marik was determined to learn how to cook. But he didn't bother to learn important rules to cooking. Such as wearing oven mitts while putting out something from the oven. "OW!" You rushed over to him, to see his burnt hands. "Put them under cold water!" Marik did as you had instructed. Then, using oven mitts, you pulled out (favorite flavor) pie. "Marik, were you trying to cook again?" "Yes....." "Next time, remember to follow the instructions." "Okay....." Although his hands were hurt, his pie wasn't half bad.

Bakura-You and Bakura were at your lockers when someone opened theirs, slamming Bakura right in the face. "Bloody hell!" The person was sent to the shadow realm. "Bakura!" "What, he deserved it." "No, I was just wondering if you were okay." "I think I'll be fine." "In that case, let's get to class." "Fine..." You two then headed to the dreaded math class.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. Feel free to request any character or scenario. I have barely over fifty episodes left in Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx So it'll be a few weeks before I can add Gx characters to the list of characters I write for. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=