~When You Cook Together~

Yugi-You used to be a really good chef. But ever since Yugi's been cooking for you, your skills have become a bit rusty. And now you were determined to acquire those skills once more. So you asked Yugi to help you. Of course, he said yes. "Okay, what do you want to cook?" "How about a simple (Chocolate/Vanilla/Other) cake?" "Okay. That's works with me." So, working together, you were able to cook a simple (Chocolate/Vanilla/Other) cake. Afterwards, you tried the cake. "Wow, this is really good. Thanks for helping me Yugi." "You're welcome." Let's just say, you had a lot more cooking lessons. And after that, you were soon as talented as Yugi at cooking.

Yami-You and Yami were looking for activates you could do. Soon, cooking together came to your list. "What shall we cook?" "Doesn't matter, as long as we're together." "So true. How about a chef salad? Something health and delicious." "Sure." So you and Yami made a large chef salad. Afterwards, you feasted on the chef salad, and it was soon all gone. "Wow, that was some meal." "We should cook together more often." "Agreed."

Ryou-"Hey Sweetie, want to do something other than lay on my couch?" "What do you have in mind?" "We could cook together. That is, if you want to." "Sure, better than wasting the day away." You said while standing up. "So, what're we cooking?" "I have everything to make tacos." "Sounds delicious." So you went with Ryou into his kitchen and worked together to make some delicious tacos. Afterwards, you enjoyed the delicious tacos. "We should definitely cook more often as a team." "Definitely!"

Seto-Unfortunately for you, the chefs had gotten sick. That means you and Seto had to cook for yourselves. "Let's see, we need to put one cup of milk in....What kind've cup? A big cup or small cup? (y/n), do you know?" "I have no idea." "Let's just had cereal." "Okay." So it turns out you and Seto just made cereal, because neither of you knew how to cook. I feel bad for you two.

Joey-You and Joey were famished. So you decided you'd make a giant sandwich. But let's just say, the sandwich included way too many ingredients. You and Joey ended up puking from the terrible mixture of random ingredients. On the bright side, you got to skip school for a few days!

Atem-You realized you hadn't cooked in over a year. So you thought you should practice your cooking skills. Atem insisted on joining you. "So, how do we start?" "I don't know. I haven't ever cooked in ancient Egypt." "This is going to be a problem." "Yes, yes it is." So, it turned out you didn't cook at all. Good thing you have a chef to cook for you!

Marik-Marik had been recently asking you to teach him how to cook. Eventually, you gave in. "So, I need to set the oven to three-hundred fifty, right?" "Exactly!" "And how do I do that?" "Let me show you." You then showed Marik how to set the oven's temperature. "Thanks. Let's keep going!" You smiled, happy Marik was finally wanting and willing to learn how to cook. And soon enough, Marik was a good enough chef to cook a cake all by himself. You couldn't be more proud of your little chef in the making.

Bakura-"Please!" "No, I don't want to cook with you!" "I'llwatch a horror movie with you afterwards...." "....Fine...." You two then made somehomemade salsa. "Now, let's watch this horror movie!" "Can we eat some chipsand salsa while we watch it?" "You just want to be able to focus on somethingother than the movie!" "Well, do you really want this salsa to go to waste?""Fine, we can have some chips and salsa." "Yay!" So, during the horror movie(Which you hated), you enjoyed some yummy chips and salsa. 

Sorry for taking a while to update, I've been really busy. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=