~Chapter Twelve~

So, since it's the weekend and all, I thought I'd post more chapters. Yay! Back to the story! 

Embarrassment, that's what you felt. Why, you may ask. Well, it's simple, you're in a cat costume at school. As you walked down the halls, you could see people snickering and even a few taking pictures. Why did Yami have to do this to you? Little did you know Yami was making each snickering and picture-taking person pay. But you were too lost in your thoughts to notice Yami beating up some punks. 'Guess this is what I get for making a deal with Yami.' you thought to yourself while heading into the classroom. To your confusion, Yami wasn't next to you. "Yami?" "Coming!" Yami said while running up to you. "Where were you?" "Just looking around. So this is a classroom, fascinating...." Yami said while sitting down. You internally giggled at his lack of knowledge of the modern world. It was as if he was a child watching a new show. 

"So......" you said while sitting next to Yami. "Why'd you choose this as my punishment?" "Well sweet (y/n), I just wanted to see you in a cat suit, And I must say, it really suits you." Yami said with a wink. You couldn't help but blush. It looked like Yami was going to say something else but the teacher started to teach so he wasn't able to say what he was going to say. 

It seemed like the classes went by quickly as you soon realized it was lunchtime. "Shall we go to the place we first met for lunch?" "Sure, especially with the nice weather today." You two were soon outside under the same tree as when you had met. As you were eating, a thought came to your mind. "Hey Yami, a thought just came to mind." "Do share." "Well, I was wondering if you were able to split yourselves. Like, make it so you and Yugi both had your own separate bodies. But I'm sure that's just crazy, right?" "Actually, I think that sounds like a great idea. I'll have to look into that." "You'd really do that for me?" "Sure. It'd be nice to have my own body. I mean, it's nice to share with Yugi but still....I'm ready to have my own body." "That's completely understandable. Shall we head inside? Lunch's almost over and we don't want to be late for class." you said while getting your things together. "Sure." Yami said before you both headed inside, not realizing on the way inside you were both holding hands. 

Sorry this chapter was so short. But I'll post another chapter today to make up for it. As always, I'll see you later my fellow readers! =^-^=