~When He Gets His Revenge~

Here's something I want you to know. Now that it's summer, I won't be updating as frequently. I'm sorry, but I do want to enjoy my summer, as I'm sure you want to as well. Hope you can understand. Guess I'll get to the story now.

Yugi-Normally when you prank someone, you prepare for their revenge. But not you, you didn't prepare at all. Mostly because you didn't think something like Yugi would do something like get revenge. So you were the perfect target. As you were walking to school, you noticed Yugi carrying a small container of (Favorite flavor) cake. Your mouth watered at the thought of eating such a delicious cake. And you knew it'd be a great cake since Yugi was a great cook. Walking up to him, you asked, "Is that your lunch?" "No silly, it's for you. I know how much you like (Favorite flavor) cake." "You're so sweet Yugi! I can't wait to eat it at lunch." "I can't wait either......." Yugi said with an evil grin you didn't see. At lunch, you immediately skipped lunch and went for the cake. Once tasting it though, you realized the filling was hot sauce. Your mouth burned and ached for water. Yugi just laughed, but did give you water to refresh your tongue. "Why'd you do that!?!" "Just trying to get my revenge." "Oh, revenge, should've seen that coming." "But I really did make your (Favorite flavor) cake." Yugi said while pulling out another piece of case. "You try it first." "If you say so." Yugi then took a bite, and seemed to enjoy it. "Okay, now that I know that it's safe, I'll eat it." "Okay." Yugi said while handing you a prank-free cake. When you tried it, your mouth went to flavor heaven. "Thanks Yugi!" "No problem."  

Yami-You were completely scared. Why? Because Yami said he'd get his revenge. But what could that be? This is what worried you. Waking up from a peaceful sleep, you looked around, just to make sure there were no tricks or traps. Standing up, you were relieved to see nothing had happened. After doing your morning routine, you decided to do (hobby you enjoy). But after finishing (hobby), you realized something wasn't right. Yami always texts you in the morning, texting things like, "Good morning." Or, "Wake up, my sweet (y/n)." Maybe something had happened! Wait, this is what Yami wants you to think. Then he'll pretend to be dead and then you'll cry, then he'll scare you. Well, you weren't going to fall for it. Grabbing your purse, you headed over to the game shop. When you entered, you were surprised to see Yami, acting natural. "Hey Yami!" "Hey (y/n), how're you doing?" "Just fine." Wait, why hasn't he gotten his revenge yet? "Well, wish to go on a walk?" "Sure." Soon you were on a walk, but you were still being careful. On your walk, you arrived at the beach. "Let's go play in the water!" "Okay (y/n)." Little did you know this is what he wanted. As you played in the water, you noticed Yami being very careful. "Yami, you okay?" "Yep, just fine sweet (y/n)." "Well, want to go deeper in the water?" Sure." Plan working even better. You didn't mind if you clothes got wet and neither did Yami. But when a giant wave hit, disaster struck. You were able to get out of the wave's path, but Yami wasn't so lucky. He was dragged under. "YAMI!" You screamed while trying to find his body. Very soon, you did and were bring him on shore. "No, no, no, no, you can't die!" Tears were now streaming down your face. But soon, you saw Yami smirk, which left you confused. "Told you I'd get you back." You were outraged! He made you believe he was dead! You then left Yami on the beach. "Hey sweet (y/n), wait! It was just a prank!" Yami said while running up to you. Eventually, he was able to get you to forgive him, and everything was well in your relationship. 

Ryou-You were excited, why? Because, Ryou had invited you over for a dinner/movie date night. What could go wrong!?! You had first thought that it might be Ryou getting revenge for the prank. But this is Ryou we're talking about. He'd never do something like get revenge. So you pushed that thought aside. Upon arriving at Ryou's, you were quite surprised that Ryou didn't answer the door. So you tried again. No answer. Turns out, Ryou wasn't even home, but had left his lights on! 'This must be his idea of a prank.' You thought, realizing this two hours later. Though Ryou did treat you to a movie and dinner, once he arrived at your house, after making you wait for two hours. Poor you! 

Seto-You woke up, feeling funny. You looked around, to see you were school. But when you glanced at everyone, the were laughing, at you. Looking at yourself, you soon learned you were in a duck costume. 'This must be Seto's doing. Yet why didn't I remember him doing this to me?' You asked yourself before looking over to see Seto smirking. 'Guess this is what I deserve.' You thought before running out of the classroom. 'That'll teach her to dye my hair pink. Sure, it may seem harsh, but she needs to learn not to mess with me, Seto Kaiba!'

Joey-You were worried. Joey hadn't talked to you since your prank. What if Joey hated you? Today Joey said he wanted to talk after school. Now you were extra worried. What did Joey want to talk about? When you walked up to Joey, he had a serious expression on his face. "What'd you want to talk to me about?" "We're over." Tears started streaming down your face. "Please reconsider! I'm sorry for pranking you. It was supposed to be harmless humor!" "Well.........I guess I could reconsider, since this was all a prank!" Joey then burst out laughing. You were not amused. So you decided to slap him. "Don't ever do that to me ever again!" You said before storming off. "(y/n), babe, wait!" Joey said while running after you. He eventually got you to forgive him, for a few kisses and hours of wearing the dog ears. 

Atem-For a while, Atem had been acting very strange. So you decided to investigate. You found Atem setting up a prank. "Atem!" "Looks like you caught me." He then pulled a string, causing cold water to fall on you, soaking you. "Brr! S-So c-cold...." "The pharaoh gets his revenge!" "Y-Yes h-he d-did..." "Now let's go get you dried up, we wouldn't want you to catch a cold." "O-Okay...." So Atem made sure you didn't catch a cold. What a caring boyfriend you have! 

Marik-You knew Marik would get his revenge, but you didn't think he'd do this. Using his millennium rod, he was making you treat him like a king. That included doing his laundry, cook for him, and other things like that. And it was absolute torture! 

Bakura-You were worried what Bakura would do to get his revenge. That's why now, you were very cautious when walking or doing anything. Though after a few days, you started to relax a little. Big mistake! Just as you entered your bathroom, toothpaste fell from a bucket, covering your entire head. Then you saw Bakura with his phone out. "BAKURA!"

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. Remember, you can request any character or scenario. Comments would be appreciated. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=