~When You Play Truth Or Dare~

Yugi-"Hey Yugi, want to play a game?" "Sure Kitten, which game?" "Truth or dare." Yugi's eyes widened. "How about we do something else?" "Sorry, my mind's made up." "Just one round, okay?" "Deal. Truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to play more than one round of this game." "I was afraid you'd say that. Okay (y/n), truth or dare?" "Truth, I want to play it safe." "Why do you call me a baby panda bear cub?" "Mainly because you're cute and adorable just like a baby panda bear cub." "Good to know." "Truth or dare?" "Which do you think I should wear?" You then showed him two new swimsuits that were very revealing. Yugi's face went deep red. "Uh....." Yugi then fainted. "Yugi? You okay? He couldn't handle a game of truth or dare. Now Yami owes my fifty dollars!" You then left to go claim your prize money from Yami.

Yami-"Sweet (y/n), I have a wonderful game we can play!" "What is it? I'm willing to do anything to end my boredom." "Let's play truth or dare!" "Okay, I'm willing to play that dreaded game to end my boredom, even though I know it's the most dangerous game besides a shadow game." "So, who will go first?" "I don't care." "Okay then, (y/n), truth or dare?" "Truth." "Then answer this, how-" Yami then whispered the rest in your ear. Your face went tomato red. "I-I......" "I want my answer." "T-Ten........" "Glad to hear. Now, it's your turn." "T-Truth or d-dare?" "Still embarrassed from my question I see. Well, I'll do dare. Hit me with your best shot." Your embarrassed face turned into a smirk. "I dare you to dress in to a tutu!" "Okay, be right back." Yami then left. When he came back, he was in a pink tutu, and seemed to enjoy it. "I look sexy in a tutu!" "Uh......Why do you even have a tutu in the first place? I thought I'd have to buy you one." "I have my reasons........." "Sure you do, sure you do......" You then continued to play the game, switching off who would be embarrassed. And if you're curious as to what Yami asked you, it was, "How sexy am I on a scale of one to ten, with ten being the highest?"

Ryou-"Ryou, I'm bored!" "Then let's play truth or dare." "But that's the most dangerous game imaginable!" "I promise no tot make this game dangerous." "Okay then.....Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Do you love tea more than me?" "Of course not! (y/n), Sweetie, you mean the world to me!" "Just checking." "Okay then, truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to........To.........I don't know." "How about......You dare me to kiss you?" "I think I can allow that. I dare you Sweetie, to kiss me." "Aw, guess I'll have to kiss my adorable boyfriend!" You said before kissing Ryou, and he kissed back. Let's just say, you kept daring each other to kiss each other for the remainder of the game. On the bright side, you're no longer bored.

Seto-"Seto, (y/n), please play with me!" "What game do you want to play Mokuba?" "Truth or dare!" "I don't have time for such nonsense." I guess a few rounds couldn't hurt." "Hurray!" "(y/n)!" "Don't worry Seto, it'll be fine." Seto grumbled something before putting his laptop away. "So, who'll start?" "Can I?" "Sure Mokuba." "Okay, Seto, truth or dare?" "......Truth." "Why do you hate truth or dare?" "Because it's a waste of time. Are we done?" "No Seto." "Fine, (y/n), truth or dare?" "Dare!" "Kiss me!" "That's gross! I'm out of here!" Mokuba said while leaving. "You didn't have to do that." "Is it my problem he can't stand kissing?" "Guess not...." "Now, as the rules state, you must now kiss me." "With pleasure." You then kissed Seto. Seto kissed back, now happy he was forced to play the stupid game of truth or dare.

Joey-There was something you had been wanting Joey to do for a while. And you just now realized how to do it. "Hey Joey, want to play truth or dare?" "Sure." Your plan was working perfectly. "Yay! So Joey, truth or dare?" "Truth." No! He was supposed to pick dare! Guess you'll have to wait till he says dare. "Why did you choose dare?" "Because I never do dare unless someone does a dare before me." Guess you'll have to do dare. "Babe, truth or dare? "Dare!" Once this is over with, you'll get Joey to do dare. "I dare you to do the chicken dance!" What!?! Not what you were expecting. "Fine!" You then did it, face red. "Okay, Joey, truth or dare?" "Dare!" Perfect! "I dare you to wear a dog's suit and act like a real puppy for the rest of the weekend!" "What!!?" "Dogs don't say what, they say woof. Now, go get your suit on!" Joey then left, whimpering the entire way. Why you wanted Joey to do this? No particular reason, other than you didn't have a real dog, and sometimes you wanted a real dog. So this plan worked out. Joey should've never agreed to the cursed game of truth or dare.

Atem-"Sounds like an interesting game. So, shall we play this truth or dare game?" "Sure." "Okay. (y/n), truth or dare." "Truth." "Do I look sexy without my shirt on?" Your face went deep red of thought of Atem without his shirt on. "Yes......" "Now it's your turn." "Atem, truth or dare?" Dare." "I dare you to not wear a shirt for a while week." "Very well." Atem then took off his shirt, exposing his muscular figure. Your face went an even deeper shade of red. Let's just say, your face went even deeper during this game of truth or dare.

Marik-"Hey Marik, want to play truth or dare?" "Sure." "Okay! Truth or dare?" "Dare." I dare you to run your motorcycle in mud!" "WHAT!?!" "Come on, do it." "Fine..." Marik then left. When he came back, he didn't look happy. "I did it. ""Let me see." You went out to see Marik had actually done it. His motorcycle was a mess. "Okay (y/n) , truth or dare?" "Truth!" "How'd you become such a good chef?" "Practice, lots of practice." "That's it!?! I was sure you used some ancient magic!" "You giggled. "Nope, sorry to disappoint you." "It's fine. So, shall we continue our game?" "Sure."

Bakura-"Hey Bakura, have you ever played truth or dare before?" "No." "Then shall we play?" "Guess so....." "Okay, truth or dare? "Dare!" "I dare you to imitate Ryou for the rest of the time that we're playing truth or dare." But-" "No buts!" "Very well. Sweet (y/n) , do you want truth, or dare?" "I like this already. Okay, I want truth." "Okay. I wish to know why you asked me to imitate Ryou." "I just wanted to see you do it, that's all. So Bakura, truth or dare?" "Dare!" Wrong choice! You were sure to make Bakura suffer all throughout the game. I think you're slowly turning into a female Bakura.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if not. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=