~Chapter Twenty-Three~

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Beep........Beep........Beep........Stupid alarm! I was about to throw my phone when I realized it'd ruin my phone. So instead of throwing it, I simply turned off the alarm. After completely getting ready I headed downstairs to see Yugi making breakfast. "Aw Yugi, you didn't have to do this for me." "But I wanted to. I like making you happy." Wow, Yugi's just so sweet! "Is there anything I can do to help?" "No, because (favorite breakfast) is already finished and ready to eat." Yugi said while putting a (plate/bowl) in front of me.

"Did you make any for yourself?" "I ate before I came here." Yugi said while sitting across from you. I then started digging into (favorite breakfast) and just like before, it was amazing. "You should really be a chef." "Nah, I'm not into pursuing that kind of career." I then checked my phone to see the bus came in five minutes. "We should hurry before the bus leaves." I said while grabbing my things. Yugi did the same. 

We were on the bus, but to our surprise, Yami wasn't here. "Hey Yugi, where's Yami?" "He said he still wasn't feeling well so here's going to stay home today." "That's too bad, I was hoping he'd feel better by now. He must really be sick." "Yeah, me too. But he's so sick he literally can't move." I noticed Yugi smirk like he knew something I didn't know. But before I had the chance to ask about it, we arrived at school and were heading towards our lockers to get ready for our first class. I just wish I knew what he was smirking about. 

~Yami's P.O.V~

I opened my eyes, the sun shining through my window. I was about to sit up when I realized.....I couldn't. I struggled around before realizing I had been duct-taped to the bed. "But who would.....YUGI!" I thrashed about, trying to get loose. After a few minutes of struggling, I realized it was no use. Sighing, I figured someone would notice I'm missing. At least, I hope so. And when I do get free, Yugi will pay..............

~Yugi's P.O.V~

Well, I know once Yami's free, I'll pay. But it's completely worth it to spend time with cute (y/n). So far, every class has gone by smoothly. But now we're in chemistry, my worst class. It's hard for even me to believe it's worse than math. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself...........

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Yugi seems to be starring off into space, again! It's like the third time today. But I will admit it, it's nice to spend some alone time with Yugi. "Hey Yugi, you in there?" I asked while snapping my fingers in front of his face for the third time today. It seemed to bring him back into reality. "S-Sorry (y/n), I just can't seem to focus today." "It's fine. Shall we continue working on our chemistry project?" I asked while pulling out the textbook so we could read the instructions. "Sure." Yugi said while looking at his textbook, ready to help on our project. 

Yugi and I walked out of the chemistry lab, faces covered in soot. "That went well......." "Sorry (y/n), it's all my fault." "That's not true, I messed up step two." "At least we know to be more careful." "And to wear a face mask." "Yeah......" "So Yugi, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go on a walk with me after school." I could see Yugi's eyes light up. "Sure, I'd love to go on a walk with you!" "Great, then as soon as we get home and finish your math lesson we can head out." "Sounds like a plan." Man, I can't wait to go on a walk with Yugi. I can just tell it'll be a great time. 

~Yugi's P.O.V~

Must...........Focus.........On math! I looked over to see (y/n) explaining something. But what? I wasn't listening! "Yugi, how about you try these problems using the techniques I just taught you." "Actually (y/n), I was wondering if we could end this tutor session and just skip to the walk." "Sure Yugi, I completely understand. Math can be a boring pain." "It sure is." "So, ready to head out?" "Yep!" I said while smiling. I can't wait to spend more time with (y/n). 

~Yami's P.O.V~

I'm still stuck here. "Hey! Can anyone hear me? Help me!" Yep, I'm reduced to screaming for help. Hopefully Yugi's grandpa can hear me. Yugi is going to pay when I find him. I'll make sure of it. Man, I'm hungry. Wish Yugi had left some food for me......"Someone, help me!!!!!!"

~Yugi's P.O.V~

"So (y/n), what's the plan?" I asked while we were just walking around. "I was thinking we'd walk for a little bit more. Then we could eat at a restaurant. After that, if it's not too late, I'd like to watch the sunset at the docks. Is that okay with you?" "That's okay with me. It sounds like a great plan." "Thanks Yugi, you always know how to brighten my day." I really do? I thought that was Yami who knew how to brighten her day. "I just do what comes to mind........." My voice trailed off, not quite sure what to say. 

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I noticed Yugi's voice trailing off. He must not know what to say, sweet thing. As we continued to walk around we saw everything this city had to offer. Soon it was getting late and I was starting to get hungry. "Hey Yugi, shall we get something to eat? I'm starting to get hungry." "Sure (y/n), shall I pay?" "Nah, I'll pay." "But-" I sighed. "Because we're both so determined to pay how about we pay for ourselves?" "Deal!" Glad I was able to stop another who-will-pay argument. We tend to have those frequently. 

Once we had made it to the restaurant Yugi and I headed inside. The restaurant wasn't too fancy, yet not a fast food place either. It was somewhere in the middle. We found a table that had a great window seat. Soon after our food was ordered we were enjoying ourselves. Yugi and I head a great conversation where we got to learn more about each other. For example, I learned Yugi was the King Of Games and played a game called Duel Monsters. And I told him things like my dream career of being a (occupation/job).

After finishing our meal we headed outside. Luckily for us, it wasn't dark yet. "So Yugi, mind taking me to the dock?" "Sure, just follow me." Yugi said while grabbing my hand and leading me to the docks. I blushed at his action. I didn't think he'd do something like this. Not that I'm complaining because I'm not. His hands had this warmth and a feeling of peace. 

~Yugi's P.O.V~ 

As I led (y/n) to the docks, I could feel my cheeks heat up as I held her small, delicate hand. Soon we arrived at the docks. It may seem sudden, but I really wish I could kiss her. But there's a few reasons that's never happen. One, I'm too shy. Two, she probably likes Yami better. Three, if she doesn't return my feelings, things could get awkward. And the most important reason of all, I'm to short. I'd never be able to reach her lips. But she might return my feelings, and I'd never know. Maybe I should......."Hey Yugi, isn't the sunset beautiful today?" I was taken out of my thoughts with (y/n)'s simple question. "It is quite beautiful." (y/n) then took out her phone and took a couple pictures. I did the same, while deciding one simple thing. Before this day ended, I would kiss (y/n) (y/l/n)!

There we go, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please remember to comment if you did. I'm still taking requests for characters for the boyfriend scenarios if you want to request a character. So far I have,

-Yugi

-Yami

-Bakura (good)

-Seto

And that's it. That's all for now, so see you later my fellow readers! =^-^=