~When You Go Swimming~

Yugi-The local pool had just opened up, since it had been getting warmer lately. Both you and Yugi were excited to go swimming. Though, when you arrived, you had a bit of trouble. "Excuse me, miss, is that your child?" "Child!? I'm a high-schooler!" "Calm down, Yugi." "My mistake, carry on." After placing your things down, you both jumped into the pool. "Bet you can't catch me!" "I bet I can!" Yugi then began to chase you. He eventually caught up to you. "Now, it's my turn to get you!" Yugi then swam away, while you chased him. Both of you could easily say you had a fun time.

Yami-Yami had acquired a love for the water. So, it was only natural that he wanted to go to the neighborhood pool. "Okay, Yami, remember, no drinking the pool water." "I know, don't worry, I'll be fine." "Okay then." You two then put your things down, and got in the water. That's when you felt some water splash you. You turned to see Yami, only to get splashed again. "It's on!" You splashed Yami back. This went on for a long time. Neither one of you would give up. Eventually, you both declared it a tie. "Nice match, (y/n)." "Thanks. Shall we have a rematch tomorrow?" "Definitely!"

Ryou-"Hey, Sweetie, would you like to go swimming?" "That'd be nice." You then left to go get your swimsuit on. Ryou did the same. Once you were both changed, you headed to the local pool. After setting your things down, you jumped into the pool. "Come on in, Ryou, the water feels great!" "Okay!" Ryou then jumped in, splashing you right in the face. "(y/n), I hope I didn't splash you too much." "It's fine. You didn't splash me too much." "So, what do you want to do?" "Just relax, that fine with you?" "That's just fine with me." So, that's what you two did, just relax.

Seto-Being rich and all, you had a gigantic swimming pool. But, when you have no one to swim with, it can get pretty boring. That's why you're headed over to Seto's office, hoping you can get Seto to come swim with you. "Hey, Seto." "Do you need something?" "Yes. I was wondering if you'd come swim with me." "Too busy." "Come on, Seto, PLEASE!" Seto sighed. "Fine, I'll go get changed." "Thanks so much!" You then left, and went down to the pool. After about ten minutes, Seto was also at the pool. "Want to have a race, Seto?" "I guess so." You two then raced to the other end of the pool, because, it'd be too hard to go both ways. "Mr. Kaiba is the winner!" "Congrats, Seto!" "Thanks, (y/n). Now, can I leave?" "I guess so..." Seto then left, leaving you all alone.

Joey-"Joey, let's go swimming!" "Sounds like fun to me!" You two then left, to go get ready. "(y/n), you done getting ready yet?" "Almost!" You came out in your (Swimsuit/Bikini). "Wow, (y/n), you look so sexy." "Thanks. You look pretty sexy yourself." "That's because I'm Joey Wheeler." You rolled your eyes. "Whatever. Shall we head to the pool." "Sure!" After arriving, you put your things down, and, raced to get into the water. "So, (y/n), would you like to have a race?" "Did you really ask me that!? Of course, I'd love to race you!" You two raced, with you as the victor. "Aw, I was sure I would win..." "Don't worry, you'll have tons of chances to win." "Then, let's race again!" You sighed, knowing Joey would continue to challenge you, until he won. "Fine." So, you let Joey win. "Oh, yeah! Who's awesome? Joey Wheeler, that's who!" You smiled, happy Joey was happy.

Atem-"Atem, think we can go to the future, for a bit?" "What reason do you have?" "I really want to go swimming." "(y/n), we have-" "I know. But, I'd like to go to a futuristic pool." "Very well." Atem then warped you, and himself to the future. After getting some things, like swimsuits, and sunscreen, you headed to a local pool. "Now, remember, it's not safe to drink this water. And, don't let it into your eyes either." "Understood." Once Atem started swimming, there was no stopping him. You sighed, knowing it'd be a while, before Atem would actually pay attention to you. Poor you!

Marik-"(y/n), let's go swimming." "Not in the mood." "Come on, please! I really want to wear an exposing swimsuit, that shows off my muscular body." Your eyes widened at this. "... I guess it couldn't hurt to go for a little while." "Yeah!" Marik then left, to go get changed, as you did as well. After arriving, at the pool, you noticed tons of girls s tarring at Marik. You didn't like this, not at all. "Don't worry, my Pet, I'm not interested in a single one of them. Now, let's go swimming!" Marik then raced into the pool. You followed him, into the pool. Marik then started to splash you. You then splashed back. And, thus, an intense splash was begun.

Bakura-"(y/n), let's go to the local pool." "Let me guess, the pharaoh's there." "Not this time. This is just for some quality time." "In that case, let me go get changed. Meet you there in an hour?" "Sure." You then left, to go get changed. In about an hour, you were both at the pool, swimming. "This is nice, Bakura, this was a great idea." "Thanks." Though, that feeling of peace didn't last long. Soon, you felt a cramp. You began to sink into the water. "(y/n)!" Bakura dived after you, and, brought you up to the surface. "You okay?" "It hurts...." "What hurts!? Who hurt you?" "Cramps... They hurt.... So much...." Bakura then carried you out of the pool, and, set you down on a chair. "Maybe we should head home." "Good idea." You two then left, and, didn't come back, for a long time.

Malik-When you went swimming, everyone avoided you. That's because you gave death stares. Soon, everyone just left, leaving the pool all to yourselves. After everyone left, you two enjoyed random things, like splash wards. I think you knew the only reason Malik was willing to do this, thought. Yep, to see you in a bikini.... That pervert....

Jaden-"You ready?" "Yep!" "One.... Two.... Three... Go!" You both dived in, each trying to beat the other (In a race). Jaden won. "Great job, Jaden." "Thanks." You both continued to do random things, like, races, splash wars, and such, to pass the time. And, you both had a splash (no pun intended...).

Syrus-The school just opened up a pool. You were so excited. Syrus, not so much. "I can't go, remember, I can't swim." "Then just come, to keep me company." "Okay..." So, you both went to the pool. Syrus was sad he couldn't swim with you. Though, while Syrus left, to go get a drink, you started getting a cramp. You began sinking. The lifeguard.... He was flirting with a couple of ladies, and didn't even notice. When Syrus saw this, he completely forgot about his fear, and, jumped in, after you. Using natural response, Syrus was able to save you. You were unconscious, but, still breathing. Syrus sighed in relief. When you awoke, you were very great-full.

Zane-"Let's go swimming!" "Okay." Zane didn't complain, because, he was able to see you in a bikini. But, he wouldn't let you know about this happiness. You two had a fun time. Especially since it was a wave pool.

Jesse-Because Jesse wanted to go swimming, you went with him... With a rubber tube. You didn't intend on drowning. Though, someone to play a mean prank. While Jesse wet to go get a drink, someone took off the tube, then, swam away, with the tube. You started to freak out, and, you began to drown. "Jess-" You then went under the water. Luckily, Jesse heard your scream, and, jumped in after you. When you came back up, you were unconscious, but, breathing. Jesse sighed in relief. "Okay, which of you bastards tried to kill (y/n)!?!" Everyone stayed silent. Jesse, let it go, this time. But, the next time someone decides to play around, with your life, like some kind of twisted amusement.... Death will come upon them....

Chazz-At the swimming pool, you had fun. Chazz didn't like all the guys staring at you. So, you ended up going to a private pool, just the two of you. But, you didn't mind it at all, after all, you were still getting quality time with Chazz.

Aster-In your private pool, you both had fun having splash wars, playing water tag, etc. "We're definitely going to have to do this more often. This is so much fun!" "Agreed."

Atticus-"Cannonball!" Atticus jumped into the pool, splashing you, a ton. You scowled. "What?Aren't you supposed to get wet in a pool?" "Yes." You then splashed Atticus. Hesplashed back. And, the splashing war began. The winner? No one, since the lifeguard made you get out since the splash war was, 'Getting out of hand.' 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry, for not updating for a while. It's been really busy at my place. Anyway, I'll try to update more often. TRY! So, don't get mad, if I don't update as often, as I used to. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=