~Ending Number Nine: Marik~

...........Marik. Wait, now you know you're going crazy! Marik's the student who keeps talking about ruling the world. How can you possibly be in love with him!?! Sure, he is sexy and pretty hot but.......UGH! Guess you can't deny it, you're in love with Marik Ishtar. You then found his phone number and called him.

"Who's this?!" "It's (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n) from school." "Oh yeah, I know you. You hang out with the pharaoh. You might be useful to me." "Actually, I was wondering if we could just be friends. I'd rather be your friend than the pharaoh's friend." "Really? You mean it!?!" "Yes. Because I......I love you." "Well then you're in luck, because I like you as well. Want to rule the world with me?" "I'd love to!" "Great, where are you?" "Still at school." "Want me to pick you up?" "I'd like that." "Okay, see you soon." The call ended. Soon after, Marik picked you up on his awesome motorcycle and drove you home. "Thanks for the ride." "Anytime. Now remember, no hanging out with the pharaoh or his friends." "Got it!" "Good!" Marik then kissed you before leaving. You felt like the luckiest person on the Earth. And so, your evil romance began. 

Hope you Marik fangirls enjoyed. I'll do the scenarios now. 

~When You Kiss In Public~

It had taken you a while, but you had gotten used to only hanging out with Marik. You, of course, enjoyed hanging out with your new boyfriend. Though this wasn't enough for Marik. He'd notice Yami and Yugi still starring at you dreamily. So he decided to take action. "Mr. Teacher! I have an announcement!" "Make it quick!" "I love my pet (y/n)!" You blushed. You blushed even more when Marik walked over to you and pulled you in for a kiss. "A week's detention! No kissing in my class!" "Screw you!" Marik then used his millennium rod to change the teacher's mind. "I-I guess you don't need detention." "That's what I thought." Marik then returned to his seat, and class resumed like usual. 

~When You're Sad~

You had been feeling down lately, and Marik was determined to learn why. "Pet, what's wrong?" "My parents are getting a divorce and I'm going to have to move away." "Not if I have anything to say about it. (y/n), how about you come live with me?" "I'd like that." So you now live with Marik, your sexy, evil boyfriend. 

~When He's Sad~

Now it was Marik who was feeling down. And just like Marik, you were determined to learn why. "Marik, why're you feeling down lately?" "My motorcycle got a scratch!" You had to restrain your giggles. "Don't worry, I'm sure we can get it fixed." "Guess you're right, thanks (y/n)!" "Anything for you my King!" 

~When You Have A Nightmare~

You awoke with a start. You had just had the worst nightmare imaginable. Marik, had sent you to the shadow realm. You shaked at the thought of being in the shadow realm. You decided to go talk to Marik about it. "Marik, I need to talk to you." "What is it?" "Will you promise never to send me to the shadow realm?" "Of course. I'd never do something like that to you." You sighed in relief. "Thanks. I'll let you sleep now." You then left to go sleep in peace. 

~When He Has A Nightmare~

Marik bust through your bedroom door. You awoke with a start. "What is it Marik!?!" "Tell me, will you ever leave me for the pharaoh?" "No, why'd you think of such a thing?" "Well......Don't laugh but.....I had a nightmare where you left me for the pharaoh." "I'm not going to laugh at that. Don't worry, I'll never leave you." "That's a relief." " Now can I please go back to sleep? I'm tired." "Of course, sorry to wake you pet." Marik then left, finally able to rest in relaxation. 

~ When He Tries To Impress You~

"Hey (y/n), watch this!" You watched as Marik rode his motorcycle without hands. You clapped. "Great job!" "Now watch as I-" Marik then fell off his motorcycle, due to not steering. You rushed over to him. "You okay?" "I'll be fine." "You sure?" Marik then kissed you on the lips. "Do you think I'm lying to you?" "No....." "Then let me continue my showing off for you." You giggled. "Okay." You then stepped back and allowed Marik to continue to show off for you. 

~When You're Jealous~

Marik, being very sexy, had many fangirls (it rivaled Yami's). And sadly for you, you got jealous very easily. Seeing Marik with any of his fangirls would make you jealous. "I see you're jealous, my pet." "Just shut up....." "Don't worry, I only want you." Marik said before kissing you. You felt much better after that. 

~When He's Jealous~

Marik, he'd get jealous very easily. Anytime he saw you talking to another guy, he'd use his millennium rod to make the guy leave. "Now who's jealous?" "I'm just protecting you, my pet." "Whatever you say, my King." 

~When He's Cheating?~

You were excited to go on a date with Marik. But when you went downstairs, you heard Marik on the phone. "Yeah, I still haven't told (y/n) about you yet." You hid, curious to hear what Marik had to say. "Don't worry, I intend to tell her on the date." You were even more curious. "Love you too! Bye!" Marik then hung up. "(y/n), you ready to-" But when he saw you in tears, his eyes got very wide. "Who do you want to tell me about?" "(y/n), she's my-" "Save it! I don't want to hear it!" You then left, not intending on coming back. "-Sister. What have I done!?!"

~When He Feels Bad About What He Did~

Marik felt awful. He didn't mean to make you think he was cheating on you. He thought you'd be interested in Ishizu. Now he had lost you, but he was determined to win you back. And now, he knew just how to do it. He rushed off to find you, knowing just where you'd be. 

~When You Forgive Him~

You were at the back of the school, where you had met Marik. You let tears fall down your face as you sat in the grass. "(y/n), I need to talk to you!" Your head turned to see Marik getting off his motorcycle. "What do you want?" "I want to tell you about her." Your eyes narrowed. "You see, her, she's my sister, Ishizu! I'd never cheat on you, honest!" That girl, had been her sister the entire time!?! Now everything made sense. "Please, give me another chance!" "Very well, next time though, just tell me!" "Deal!" Marik then kissed you, symbolizing that your relationship was where it should be.

~When He Hears You Sing~

"My pet, can you sing?" "Yes, but I'm not very good." "I wish to hear you sing." "Very well then." You then began to sing (Favorite song). And surprisingly, your voice sounded amazing. "I didn't even know I was this good." "Well, I'm certainly going to want to hear more of your voice in the future." "I'll keep that in mind." And so, you now frequently gave mini concerts to Marik, for the price of a kiss. Which he happily pays. 

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. Feel free to request any character or scenario. And remember to comment, they always brighten my day. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=