~When You Pass Notes In Class~

Yugi-You and Yugi were in math class, one of Yugi's worst subjects. Feeling bad for him, you tried to pass a note with all the answers. Sadly for you, the teacher noticed. "Ms. (y/l/n), are you passing notes during a class? More importantly, during a test?" "Uh..." "Let me see the note." You then gave the teacher the note. She examined the note before throwing the note away. "You have a week's detention." You sighed, before mouthing to Yugi, "I'm sorry." He mouthed back, "It's fine. Sorry you got caught." So yeah, now you have a week's detention, what fun....NOT!

Yami-Happily for you, you sat right next to Yami, which meant you could easily pass notes in class. You had gotten so good at it, the teacher never caught you. That is, until you got a strict substitute teacher. "Are you passing notes in class!?" "No!" "Let me see the paper!" The substitute held out her hand. But instead of handing it to her, you ripped up the paper. "Never!" "You had detention for a week!" "Okay." Yami was surprised about how cool and collected you were acting. After class, some students even congratulated you. But deep inside, you were dreading your week of detention.

Ryou-Sadly for you and Ryou, you sat on opposite sides of the classroom. But Ryou really wanted to tell you something, and it couldn't wait till after class. So he quickly wrote it down, and asked Yami to pass it down. But right before it got to you, the note passing was found out. The teacher then decided to read the note aloud. "Dear (y/n), you are the sunshine of my life. Everything about you is amazing. I was wondering if you'd do me the honors of going on a peaceful walk tonight with me. Just the two of us?" At this moment, Ryou felt so embarrassed. You on the other hand, found it really sweet. "Sincerely, Ryou. Well, I believe some detention is in order." You then stood up, and walked over to Ryou. "I won't let you! He was just expressing his love, something wrong with that!?!" "Ms. (y/l/n), I suggest you sit down before you get detention as well." You wouldn't budge. "Fine, both of you got a week's detention." So it turns out you both have detention now, and you weren't able to go on your walk.

Seto-Now you and Seto sat in the back, making it very easy to pass notes. Though most of the time, if you were quiet enough, you could just talk. You loved sitting in the back with Seto. One day, you were passing notes, like usual, when the teacher actually noticed. "(y/n), come sit in the front. Maybe that way you'll stop passing notes." But Seto wouldn't let you leave so easily. "If you do that, I'll make sure you're fired." The teacher now looked scared. "Very well." You then sat back down. "Thanks Seto." "Anything to keep you by my side."

Joey-Passing notes in class? Did it all the time. Getting caught while passing notes in class? All the time. Getting detention for passing notes? Absolutely. Skipping detention? You better believe it! Passing notes, getting caught, and skipping detention was a usual routine for you and Joey. No wonder the teachers hate you so much.

Atem-You may not go to school, but you did have important (Boring!) kingdom meeting. So secretly, you and Atem passed noted during the meeting. And being the very talented people you are, you never got caught. Lucky you!

Marik-You were so bored, and your phone was dead so you couldn't text Marik. So you decided to pass Marik a note. He soon passed it back with a reply. You did this until you were caught. And of course, you two got detention. "Sorry you got dragged into this." "Don't worry my pet, I'll get us out of this." Marik then used his millennium rod to get you out of detention. What an awesome boyfriend you have.

Bakura-You were bored out of your mind. That's when you saw a piece of paper land on your desk. You opened it to see a quickly written note. You quickly wrote a response. But as you were passing it to Bakura, the teacher caught you. "No note passing in class!" You then used your millennium rod to change the teacher's mind. "On second thought, class is canceled for the rest of the year. You may talk and enjoy yourselves." Everyone then started enjoying themselves. "Nice! Seems like you've really gotten the hang of using the millennium rod." "Yeah, shall I use this on every teacher?" "Well, who's stopping you?" "Guess you're right." Let's just say, school's a lot more enjoyable now.

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if not. If you have any suggestions, feel free to request them. I'm getting closer to finishing Yu-Gi-Oh Gx. I'm have about 15-20 episodes left. So it'll be maybe 1-4 weeks until I finish the series. And then, I'll finally be able to add more characters to my list. These are the characters I'm thinking about doing:

Definitely doing: Jaden, Syrus, Chazz, Aster, Zane

Maybe doing (not so sure yet): Tyrano, Bastion,Atticus

Not planning on doing: Jesse 

For the characters I'm not sure about doing, please tell me if you want them. For Jesse, it'll take ten requests from different people (so you can't request multiple times) for me to actually do him. Because to be honest, I don't really like him. But if you really want him, I'll do it if you can guess my top three favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Gx characters. Here's a little tip that may or may not be helpful. Here's my favorite characters from the original Yu-Gi-Oh series.

1-Bakura <3

2-Yugi =^-^=

3-Ryou :)

Hope that helps. I have nothing else to say. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=