~When You Go To The Library~

Yugi-You and Yugi had a project to work on, so, you went to the library, to get some research done. "Hello, anything I can do for you?" "Yes, I need some books on snakes." "They're in the reptile section. Also, do you want me to lead your little friend to the kiddie section?" "You mean Yugi?" "The star-hair shaped kid?" "Actually, he's older than me." The woman looked shocked. "Yeah, what she said. Why must everyone think I'm a kid?" "Don't worry, once you have your growth spurt, you'll get the respect you deserve." "That is, if I ever get my growth spurt...." "Come on, let's start out research." "Okay...."

Yami-"So, this is a library. It's bigger than I expected." "Yeah, maybe here we'll find a book that can help you understand your past better." So, you two searched, and searched, and searched! Nothing. You both sighed. "Guess there's nothing here. Sorry, Yami." "It's alright. Eventually, we'll find something. It just may not be here." 'You're probably right. Shall we head home? There's no point in us staying here, if we can't find anything that'll help." "Sure, we can head home." So, that's what you two did, headed home.

Ryou- You walked into the library, where you said you'd meet Ryou. Soon, you found him....Drinking tea!? "Ryou!" Everyone shushed you. "What're you doing, bringing tea to a library?" "Why not?" You sighed. "Just try not to spill, okay?" "I'll try my hardest not to spill." "Thank you." "So, why'd you ask me to meet you here?" "I was wondering if you'd help me on my project. It's about coconut trees." "Sure, I don't mind helping you out." "Thanks!" So, Ryou helped you acquire the info needed for your project. And, when you got your grade, you smiled. You had gotten an A+. Congrats!

Seto-"I don't see why we must go to the library. We can find anything we need online." "That's not completely true. Some things we can only find at the library." Seto sighed. "This better not take long." "Don't' worry, it won't." After you arrived, you checked out a couple books. So, did Seto. Seto then found a nice, comfy chair, and began reading one of the books he had checked out. "Seto, it's time to leave." "Fine!" Seto then sat up, and, the two of you left.

Joey-"I wonder what book I'll check out today." "(y/n), I didn't know you actually read books." "Yeah, but, I don't do it too often. I'm hoping to get absorbed into a good book today, though." You two arrived at the library. After a while, of searching, you found an interesting book. "Hey, babe, find anything good?" "I think so. When I get home, I think I'll start reading it." "Until then, let's go get something to eat! I'm starving!" "Joey, you're always starving." "Doesn't mean I can't try to fill my black hole for a stomach." "Very true." You two then left, and went to go get something to eat.

Atem-"Ready for another ancient Egypt history lesson?" "I guess so..." "I can see that you're bored." "That's because I want to read a good book." "Maybe something in our library can help." "You really think I'll find a good book, in your library?" "Well, we'll never know, until we try." "That's very true." You two then went to the castle library. "Wow, this place's huge!" "Hopefully, you'll find something that'll catch your interest." Soon, a book about horse riding caught your interest. You took it off the shelf. "I think I'd like to read this book." "Very well. I shall leave you so you can read, in peace." "Thanks." You then found a comfy chair, and, became completely absorbed in the book. Atem didn't see you, for hours, because, you were so absorbed in the book. Let's just say, Atem limits how long you can read, because, he actually wants to see you, from time to time.

Marik-"Hey, Marik, let's go to the library." "Why?" "I'm bored. Plus, I haven't read a good book in a long time." "I guess so...." "Yay!" After arriving, you both browsed through the vast variety of books they had to offer. Eventually, you were able to find a book, that looked interesting. "We can leave now, I found what I was looking for." But, to your surprise, Marik was completely absorbed in a book, and, hadn't even heard what you had said. 'Didn't think Marik would be the type to get into a book. Guess I'll let him be.' You sat next to Marik, and, pulled out your book. You two stayed like that, for a long time.

Bakura-Yami was at the library, so, guess who was spying on him? You and Bakura! But soon, you left Bakura to go find a good book. Bakura couldn't believe you had just bailed on him. "Hey, Yami." "Hey, (y/n). What brings you here?" "Just looking for a good book. How about you?" "Seeing if anything here can help me recover my memories." 'So, he still hasn't recovered his lost memories. Bakura will want to know this.' "Well, if you need any help, know I'll always be there for you." "Thanks." You then left, to tell Bakura the good news.

Malik-Even though you're a killer, you still like to get caught up in a good book, from time to time. Malik came along, to see if he could also find a good horror book. You both ended up finding a good book, and, spent the rest of the day at the library.

Jaden-"Remind me, why we're here....?" "To study." "No way! We're going to party!" Let's just say, you and Jaden are now banded from entering the library......

Syrus-"Crap! If we don't study, we're doomed!" You then rushed Syrus off, to the library. You studied for hours, and, after a while, Jaden found you, and Syrus, fast asleep. 'They're so cute together.'

Zane-You and Zane felt like going to a quiet place, to study. Sadly, Jaden was holding a party, in the library, despite the teachers trying to stop him. "Let's go..." You two left, never getting to study, in a quiet place....

Jesse-Both of you were looking for a good book. Sadly, neither of you found any book interesting. But, you did have a blast throwing books at each other....And then, getting in trouble. That part wasn't fun.....

Chazz-"The library is so lame!" "Chazz, be nice." "But, it is-" You gave Chazz a death glare, shutting him up. You both then walked around, but, didn't find anything interesting, sadly. So, you left, and Chazz was able to convince you that libraries were lame.

Aster-"Why're we going here again?" "Because, we both need to get into a good book." 'Though, you couldn't find anything interesting. Meanwhile, Aster ended up checking out twelve books. I think you got him hooked!

Atticus-"(y/n), trust me, there's some great books in this library." "If you say so." And, surprisingly, you found at least twenty-five books you wanted to read all at once. 'Looks like I got her hooked. Wait, does this mean she'll be reading all the time now!? What have I done!?'

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry, if not. There's something I want to let you know, about Syrus's scenarios. I somehow lost the two scenarios: 'When You Turn Into A Baby.' and, 'When He Fixes You.' I'm sorry. But, I do remember something important about Syrus's one, specifically. He ended up being given the millennium puzzle (Yami said something about it calling out to him). I know, sounds far-fetched. But, later on, I have some magical scenarios, and, I needed some way for them to happen. Please, understand! Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=