~When You Embarrass Yourself~

Yugi-"I feel ridiculous...." "Come on, a bet is a bet." "Fine...." You then came out in a dark magician girl outfit. The bet? A bet you should've never agreed to. Because now Yugi had a new lock screen for his phone, you, in the dark magician girl outfit. And you never had felt so embarrassed in your life. "Come on (y/n), don't feel embarrassed, you look great in that costume." "Then how about you wear it?" "Uh...I'm a guy, it wouldn't work." "We'll see.." Let's just say, both of you now have a new lock screen picture on your phones.

Yami-"It wants to kill me!" "What?" "That!" You pointed at a little puppy. "Really?" Yami said while petting the puppy. "Now you're just embarrassing yourself." "But....." "Let's just go." Yami then led you away from the adorable puppy. "It was vicious!" "I think you've taken your fear too far." "But-" "Don't worry, I'll protect you from all the cute puppies." "Thanks for understanding." You then kissed Yami on the cheek. The two of you then headed home where Yami teased you about your dog fear, embarrassing you greatly.

Ryou-You had never felt so embarrassed. In science, you and Ryou were lab partners. But let's just say, the experiment didn't go as planned. You now had spiky hair that resembled Yugi's hair, just not as cool looking. Luckily for Ryou, he had gotten out of the line of fire. "It's fine Sweetie, your hair looks fine." "I know you're lying." "How about I pay to have your hair styled? That was your hair gets fixed, plus your going to get a new look." "You'd really do that for me?" "Why wouldn't I?" "Thanks Ryou! You're the best!" You said while hugging Ryou. "Well, I sure try to be......."

Seto-You, Seto, and Mokuba were currently playing a zombie video game (Because Mokuba begged Seto and he wasn't going to do it alone, so hi insisted that you join him.). If only you had known what horrors lurked in the game. When the first zombie came up, you screamed. "Are you really afraid of zombies?" "(y/n), I'm twelve and I'm not scared of zombies." "Well, I am scared!" "That's just embarrassing." "You know what Seto? You can just play with Mokuba by yourself!" You said while leaving Mokuba's room. "(y/n), wait!" Seto said while following you out. "Guess I'll have to play by myself..." Mokuba said sadly while continuing to play the zombie game, by himself.

Joey-You and Joey were about to enter a restaurant when.....SLAM! Your face hit an invisible door. Or so you thought. "Babe, you okay?" "I can't get through!" "(y/n), you're trying to get through a glass door. You just have to pull the handle. Like this." Joey then opened the door, embarrassing you. "Oh, right.....I knew that." "Don't worry, I'll try to forget that ever happened." "Thanks Joey." You two then entered the restaurant, enjoying a satisfying meal.

Atem-You and Atem were walking into the throne room, when you tripped, slipped on your way down, and now were doing the splits. "(y/n), you okay? You hurt?" "It hurts, so much...." Atem helped you up. "Thanks. I feel so embarrassed that everyone saw that...." "Don't worry, if they make fun of you, I'll have them sent to the dungeons." "Thanks." "You're welcome."

Marik-You were on your laptop, but for some reason, it wouldn't turn on. "Why won't this work!?!" "Have you tried pressing the power button?" "I've-" Marik then pushed the power button, and guess what? It turned on! "I........Feel so stupid." "It's fine my pet, we all have our moments." "Okay, thanks......." But it took a while to get that feeling of idiocy off.

Bakura-You were at school, when you slipped, and all your things were scattered across the flood. You felt so embarrassed. Though you were great-full when Bakura helped you up and sent all the snickering students to the shadow realm.

I have nothing else to say. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=