~When He's Cranky~

Yugi-You and Yugi were currently walking to school. Sadly for you, you couldn't tell that Yugi hadn't slept well. Mainly because Yugi's a really good actor. But soon, the crankiness showed. "So Yugi, want to-" "Just shut up!" You were shocked at Yugi's actions. "Sorry, I just didn't sleep well, and I'm a bit cranky." "It's fine, just try not to fall asleep in class, okay?" "I'll try."

Yami-You and Yami were in history class. Yami had told you he hadn't sleep well, and you could see it. What was even worse was the teacher was talking about something really boring. "Yami, can you answer question five?" Yami then snapped. "No, I can't! You want to know why? Because you and your class is as boring as it gets!" The entire class, including you, were shocked. "Detention for two weeks! I will not tolerate this kind've behavior in my class." "I shouldn't have to deal with this! See you later (y/n)!" Yami then left the classroom. 'Well, that just happened.'

Ryou-You were heading over to Ryou's place. It was a peaceful Saturday morning, and you were excited to see your British boyfriend. But when he answered, something seemed off. "Why'd you have to come over so early!" You were surprised about how rude his tone was. "You okay?" "I didn't sleep well, and now I feel cranky." "That explains it. How about you go back to sleep, and I'll come back later?" "Sounds good." You then left, allowing Ryou to get some well-needed rest.

Seto-Now Seto, he got cranky often, due to not getting enough sleep. Though he'd try to act polite around you. Though one day, Seto couldn't hold it in anymore. "So, Seto-" "Don't you ever shut up!?!" "Seto........." "Look, I'm cranky okay? If you don't like that I'm cranky, I suggest you leave me alone for a while." "Okay then....." You then left, and didn't return until Seto was feeling better.

Joey-You were excited for you walk with Joey today. When you arrived, you were surprised to see Joey, still in his pajamas. "Joey, what're you-" "I didn't sleep well, okay!? Just give me another five hours to sleep!" Joey then slammed the door in your face. "How rude!" You then left, upset that your plans had been canceled. And let's just say you made Joey regret slamming the door in your face, the hard way.

Atem-As you walked into the throne room, you saw a very tired Atem. "Hey Atemy, how're-" "Don't call me Atemy! I hate that nickname!" You were shocked, Atem never exploded on you. "Very well, I'll just leave." You then turned to leave, only to be pulled in for a hug. "I'm sorry........I'm just feeling a bit cranky." "It's fine. Can I still call you Atemy?" "Only when we're alone, okay?" "Okay!"

Marik-"Bow down to your king!" You sighed. You hated it when Marik got cranky, because he'd act like your superior. "Make me breakfast! Go on peasant, go!" Now you had had it. "Go to sleep! And don't get up till you're no longer cranky!" "Why should I listen to you?" Let's just say, things didn't turn out well for Marik in this fight.

Bakura-It was a cloudy Saturday morning. You headed over to Bakura's apartment. Ryou was the one who answered the door. "(y/n), I suggest you come back later." "How come?" "Well, Bakura, he didn't sleep well, and now he's cranky." "That's fine." "If you say so......." Ryou then let you in. You found Bakura, in his room, and he indeed, looked cranky. "Hey Bakura!" "Oh, it's you. What the bloody hell do you want?!" "I just wanted to see you." "Well, I'm not in the best mood, so I suggest you leave." "If you say so....." You then left. The next day, you were able to hang out with Bakura, because he had finally gotten some decent sleep.

I don't have anything else to say. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=