~When He Meets Your Ex-Boyfriend~

Yugi-You and Yugi were at school, when you learned you were getting a new student. "Give a warm welcome for....Jason Star." Wait, that's your ex-boyfriend! "Hello, it's nice to meet all of you!" Yep, just as sweet as ever. You didn't noticed Jason sitting right next to you. "(y/n), it's so nice to see you again." "Same here." "Kitten, do you know him?" "Yes, he's my ex-boyfriend." "Oh..." Don't worry, I only want you." This made Yugi smile, but, make Jason frown. "Don't worry, Jason, we can still be friends." "I'd like that." You smiled, before looking to the front to actually pay attention in class.

Yami-"Did you hear about the new transfer student?" "Yeah, he's supposed to be the new quarter back. His name's Justin Black." You stopped in your tracks. 'I can't be him, can it?' Yami noticed how you had stopped. "You okay?" "Y-Yeah....It's just that Justin's my ex-boyfriend." "Oh..." "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll understand how much I'm into you, and not him." Oh, how wrong you were. "Hey, Babe." Justin said, while putting his arm around you. Yami glared. "Justin, this is Yami, my boyfriend." "Oh, this is my replacement. I'm not impressed." "Justin, please, be nice." "Sure, as long as you become my girlfriend again." "What!?!" "You heard me." Yami was starting to get really pissed. So, he mind-crushed Justin. "A few years ago, I would've slapped you. But, now, I'm thankful you did that." "Of course, I'd do anything for my sweet (y/n)."

Ryou-You and Ryou were out on a walk. That's when a guy on a black motorcycle drove up to you two. "Hey, cutie." "Uh..." "Sweetie, let's just-" "Come on, tell me you haven't forgotten about me?" That voice sounded so familiar, but, where have you heard it before? "(y/n), do you know this guy?" "She better. How could she forget about her ex-boyfriend, the Shadow Biker?" That's when the memories hit you. "So, (y/n), why're you hanging out with a softie? Don't tell me you've gone soft as well." "Ryou's my boyfriend." "What happened to the bad girl I fell in love with?" "That girl's dead." "That hurts, hard. I was hoping we could hook up once more." "Not interested." "Well, it's your loss. If you ever change your mind, call me." He then zoomed off. "(y/n), I didn't know you were once a bad girl." "That was a long time ago. That (y/n)'s dead." "Oh, well, wish to continue our walk?" "Sure!"

Seto-
"Ms. (y/l/n), you have a visitor." "Send them in." Though you didn't expect to see your ex-boyfriend, Keith. "Oh, hi, Keith. What do you want?" "I want you to be my girlfriend again." "Not interested." "I'm sure I can persuade you otherwise." Now, Keith had a creepy smirk. You quickly pulled out your phone, and called Seto. "(y/n), I'm in a-" "Please, help!" The call ended. "Seems your so-called loyal boyfriend isn't here to save you this time." Keith then started to approach you. You were soon cornered into a corner. "Looks like-" A figure then came through your open window. "Seto!" "Wait, he's the president of Kaiba Corp!?" Now, Keith looked scared. "You're correct. You're going to pay for scaring my superstar." Seto said, before approaching Keith. In one, swift movement, Keith was knocked out. "(y/n), are you okay?" "I am now." "What is this trash?" "My ex-boyfriend...." "Well, I'll make sure he stays far away, for good." "Thanks, Seto." You said, while hugging Seto. "Anything, for you, Superstar."

Joey-You and Joey were at a school party, when, someone very familiar walked up to you, and Joey. "Hey, how's my (y/n)?" Joey immediately put his arm in front of you. "What do you mean, your (y/n)?" "Joey, this is Robert, my ex-boyfriend." "Yeah, we had to break up, because, (y/n) was moving. But, I wasn't going to let her get away that easily. So, I moved here, just so I could see my precious once again." "Well, sorry to break it to you, but, your precious is dating me! So, back off!" "Come on, (y/n). You don't actually like this dirt, right?" "I do. And, I plan to stay with Joey. So, it seems like you moved for nothing." "Not necessarily, I can still win you back." "Not happening, so, leave (y/n) and I alone!" Robert put his hands up in a defensive way. "Alright, I'll leave you alone. See you later, (y/n)." Robert said, with a wink, before leaving. "Don't worry, Joey, I only want you." "Good. Now, let's go eat, I'm starving!" "Okay." You two then left, to go get something to eat.