~When He Flirts With You In Public~

Yugi-You and Yugi were shopping when Yugi surprised you by doing something completely out of character, he started flirting with you, in public! Embarrassed, you dragged Yugi away. "What're you doing?" "Yami put me up to it..." "Now it makes sense." You were going to have to make sure Yami paid, dearly.

Yami-You and Yami were in school. It was currently before school started, and you were at your locker, getting your things. That's when Yami came up to you, and started flirting with you, in front of everyone. "Uh Yami...." "Yes, my sweet (y/n)?" "Please, just stop." "Why?" "All your fangirls are giving me dirty looks." "Don't worry, if they bother you, I'll just mind crush them." "Okay then, let's just to class." Yami then picked you up bridal style. "Not what I had in mind, but okay." Yami then carried you off to class.

Ryou-You and Ryou were in a local tea shop. Ryou noticed guys staring at you, so he did the first thing that he could think of, flirt with you. You blushed at Ryou's actions. "Why're you doing this?" "Because, look behind you." You then saw the reason for Ryou's odd actions. "Now I understand." And so, you let Ryou continue with his flirting, frustrating the guys that were staring at you.

Seto-You and Seto were in an important meeting, when suddenly, Seto started flirting with you. Everyone in the meeting looked shocked. "What? Do I not have the right to flirt with my girlfriend?" "Uh...." "That's what I thought." Seto then continued to flirt with you, causing you to blush greatly.

Joey-You and Joey were out on a walk, when out of the blue, Joey started flirting with you. "Joey, we're in public!" "I know." "And you're flirting with me." "I know." "So, can you please stop? People are staring." "Do I look like I care?" "No." "Exactly!" So on your walk, you had to endure Joey's constant flirting.

Atem-You and Atem were in the throne room, when Atem started flirting with you. "Uh, Atem?" "Yes, my Queen, what is it?" "Is it really appropriate to flirt where everyone can see?" "Well, as you probably know, I'm the pharaoh. So, I get to make the rules around here. And I say I can flirt with you whenever I want." "If you say so..." So Atem continued to flirt with you.

Marik-You and Marik were with your army of Steves, to discuss your new plan. Not everyone had arrived yet, so you couldn't start, and Marik was bored. So he decided to flirt with you, with all the Steves watching. "Marik?" "Yes my Pet?" "Can you please stop? Everyone's watching..." "Relax my Pet, I can easily erase their memories. Not, let me get back to my flirting!" "Very well, my King..." So, you had to endure Marik's flirting, with hundreds staring at you. How disturbing!

Bakura-You and Bakura were out in the park, enjoying a nice picnic, which was your idea. That's when Bakura started to flirt with you, in front of everyone. "Bakura, everyone's staring." "Don't care." Bakura then continued to flirt with you. So your picnic didn't go as planned. 

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if not. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=