~When You Have A Nightmare~

It's another week in life, guess I'll just have to update my story ;) Hope you enjoy

Yugi-You jolted up from your bed, panting heavily. Your mind went back to the nightmare you just had. Yugi had become evil, so evil you hadn't been able to recognize him. Tears came to your eyes, hoping the dream wasn't true. You quickly called Yugi, wanting to make sure your dream was only that, a dream. A tired voice picked up. "Hello (y/n), what do you need?" "I had a nightmare-" "I'll be right over!" The called ended. In mere minutes, Yugi was comforting you while you told him about your nightmare. "Don't worry (y/n), I'll never be evil." "You promise?" "I promise!" You smiled as you snuggled into Yugi. Eventually you fell asleep, and had a peaceful night with your adorable panda cub.

Yami-You tossed around in your bed, face showing emotions of fear and sadness. Why was this happening? It was simple, you were having a nightmare. Soon you started talking in your sleep. "Please, no, you can't! YAMI!" Your eyes opened to reveal all that you had seen was just a dream. Yami hadn't just died. What a relief. But just to make sure, you texted Yami. 

(y/n): Yami? Can you come over?

Yami: Sure, give me five minutes.

Soon, you were opening the front door, showing Yami, not dead. Tears formed in your eyes as you hugged him. "You're really alive......." "Of course (y/n), I just couldn't die and leave you all alone. I'll never leave you." "Mind staying over tonight?" "Of course dear (y/n), your wish is my command." Let's just say, you slept better than you had in months.

Bakura-You grabbed your purse and headed outside towards Bakura's place. Why? You had to make sure Bakura hadn't been sent to the shadow realm. As you arrived to his place, you didn't bother to knock, you just barged in, starting the sleeping Bakura who was on the couch. "Bakura, you're really here!" You said while running up and hugging Bakura. "What do you mean (y/n)?" "You're not in the shadow realm, I'm so glad!" You said as tears streamed down your face. "(y/n), sweetie, did you have a nightmare?" You nodded. "I'm so sorry that happened. How about you stay here for the night. I'll scare the nightmares away." "Okay." You said while leaning into Bakura's comforting arms, falling fast asleep. 

Seto-You had your phone out, calling your boyfriend, Seto Kaiba. An annoyed voice answered. "What do you want?" "I had a nightmare. Would you mind coming over?" "I'll be over in ten minutes." "Thanks!" You said while hanging up. In ten minutes, Seto had arrived. "So, what was this nightmare about?" Seto said while sitting on your couch. "I dreamed that.....You didn't care about me anymore..." Seto's eyes widened. "Well, I can't change the fact that you had that nightmare. But I can say this, I'll always care about you. That's a promise!" You then hugged Seto and soon fell asleep in Seto's arms. 

Remember that you can request any character or scenario (not lemon, of course). Oh, and I have some one-shots out if you want to go and read them. You can find them on my profile. That's all for now. See you later my fellow reader! =^-^=