~When He Hears You Sing~

Yugi-Yugi was just about to knock on your front door, but stopped when he heard singing. He soon deciphered it was your voice. You sounded like an angel to him. Yugi creaked the door open (even though you knew you only locked the door twenty-five percent of the time, he didn't want to barge in. It'd be rude.) and quietly found where you were singing. When you finished singing, you heard clapping. You swiftly turned around to see Yugi, who was the one clapping. "How long have you been there?" "Long enough to know that you're an angel in disguise." "Thanks! But sadly, I'm only a human." Yugi then walked up to you and said, "Not to me." Before placing a small kiss on your cheek. Maybe you should sing more often. It'd be worth it to get more kisses! 

Yami-You and Yami were having a mini dance party, when the thought came to Yami. "Dear (y/n), can you sing?" "Uh....." You were very shy when it came to singing in front of others. If it was just you, then you were fine. But in front of Yami? Yeah, no thanks! "Can I hear you sing?" "No, sorry." "Please." You sighed. Maybe one song wouldn't be so bad. "Just one song, got it?" "Understood." You then started singing (Favorite song) with your eyes closed. When the song finished, you opened your eyes to see Yami completely shocked. "Sorry if I made you deaf, I knew-" "You were amazing! Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" "Because I'm way too shy.........." "Well, if you don't want to sing anymore, I can respect that." "Thanks Yami!" But after that experience, you would secretly sing for Yami, when it was just the two of you. 

Bakura-"Bakura, I have a gift for you." "What is it?" You then started singing. Bakura was surprised, but enjoyed your singing. When you finished singing, he frowned. "Is my singing bad?" "Not at all, I'm just sad you stopped singing." You sighed in relief. "That's a relief. For a second I thought you didn't like my singing." "(y/n), sweetie, I love everything about you. This is no different." A smile formed on your face. "Maybe every Sunday I can sing for you. Would you like that?" "I would love that!"

Seto-"Hey Seto, do you have a minute?" "Yeah, why?" "Well, I'm entering this talent contest and I want to know if I should do singing." "Let's get this over with." Seto said while crossing his arms. You sighed. Seto has a funny way of showing his love. Once the music started, you sang along. Your eyes closed as you sang. Soon the music ended and you opened your eyes. You saw Seto's eyes very wide and his arms were uncrossed. "Well........" "There's no way you can be in the talent show." "Oh......." "Because your voice's too good for the public." Your face lit up. "It's that good?" "Good? No! Amazing? YES!" "Thanks Seto!" You said while giving him a hug. "Anything for my Superstar." 

Joey-You and Joey were both in music class. Today you each had to either perform with an instrument or sing. Joey, had surprisingly been able to play the piano, impressing everyone. When it was your turn, you nervously went up to the front and began to sing (favorite song). When you were done, everyone starting clapping, especially Joey. "I didn't know you could sing babe." "Yeah, but I don't sing often." "You should sing more often." "You mean it?" "Would I lie to you?" "Guess you do have a point. Maybe I will sing more often. But just for you, got it!?!" "Got it!"

Atem-You were currently in your room, brushing your hair out (because it was tangled). While you were doing so, you were singing. Atem was coming to check on you. But once he heard you singing, he stopped. You had the most beautiful voice imaginable. No way was he going to interrupt your performance. So he just stood there, listening to your beautiful voice.  

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didn't. Remember you can request any character or scenario. Please comment if you liked this chapter, I LOVE to get comments. They always brighten my day. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=