~When You're Cheating?~

Yugi-You had just entered the Game Shop, when you saw Yami. "Hey Yami, where's Yugi?" "He's in the kitchen." "Thanks." But as you tried to walk around Yami, he stopped you. "Uh Yami, what're you doing?" "I still haven't given up on you." "It's been over a year now. You're kind've late for-" Yami then pulled you in for a forced kiss. Sadly for you, Yugi had just come out. "(y/n)..." "Yugi, it's not what it looks like." "I should've known you'd leave me for Yami!" Yugi said while running upstairs. "Yugi!" You said while chasing after him. But Yugi locked his door, preventing you from entering. 'What do I do now?'

Yami-You were late to school because you slept in. When you got to your locker, Yugi was waiting for you. "Hey Yugi, shouldn't you be in class?" "Yes, but I needed to tell you something." "What is it?" "That I still love you." "That's nice but-" Yugi then slammed his lips into yours. Unfortunately for you, Yami had been doing a delivery for a teacher, and saw the kiss. "How could you!?!" "Yami, I-" "We're over. I thought what we had was special. But you obviously don't feel the same way." Yami then stormed off. You were crushed. You fell to your knees, crying. 'What now? Yami's gone! What can I do now?'

Ryou-You had free time in class, so you spent that time talking to Ryou. After a while, Ryou left to go get a drink of water. After he left, Joey walked up to you. "Hey cutie!" Joey said with a wink. "Sorry, but I'm with Ryou." "Not for long." "What do you-" Joey then forced you in for a kiss. What made it even worse was Ryou saw. Ryou then went to his seat, instead of yours where he had been sitting, and began to cry. "Now do you get it?" "How could you do something like that?! I thought you were my friend!" You said before standing up. But then, class started, making it so you couldn't talk to Ryou. 'How do I fix things before it's too late?'

Seto-You and Ryou had a project together, and since Seto didn't want you at Ryou's house, he had to come to the mansion. "Wow, this place is huge!" "That's what I said when I first saw it. Seto wants you gone as quickly as possible, so we better get started." "Okay." But soon, you tripped, causing yourself and Ryou to fall. Only problem is Ryou was now on top of you. And another problem is that Seto saw, after Ryou was on top of you. "Seto-" "Ryou, I suggest you leave." The poor British guy left immediately. "AS for you, you need to be out by tomorrow." "But-" "We're done!" Tears streamed down your face. 'Why me!? What can I do to make him understand? I need to figure this out, and quickly!'

Joey-You were out on a walk. You bumped into Seto on your walk. "Sorry, I didn't see you-" Seto then pulled you in for a kiss. Joey, who had just finished eating at a nearby restaurant, saw this kiss. "(y/n), what's going on?" "I-" "Never mind, I don't want to hear it. Hope you have fun with Moneybags!" Joey then ran off, leaving you with Seto. "How could you?" "You deserve someone better than that mutt." "Well, sorry, but I don't want you!" You then ran after Joey. 'Please let it be not too late!'

Atem-You were sitting in the throne room, waiting for Atem to come and join you. That's when Priest Seto came in. "Hello (y/n)." "Hello Priest Seto." "I have a gift for you." "What is it?" Priest Seto then started to get incredibly close. "Uh, what're you-" "This, this is my gift." Priest Seto then pulled you in for a kiss. You struggled, but Priest Seto's grip was too strong. When you pulled away, in the background, you saw Atem, face showing shock, and the look of someone who had just been betrayed. "Atem, I-" "I hate you!" Atem then had his guards throw you in the dungeon. 'Where did this all go wrong? I need to fix this! But just how do I do that?'

Marik-You and Marik were on a motorcycle out in the city, when you decided to stop for a snack. You sat down while Marik left to go order your food. That's when Duke decided to sit next to you. "Hey babe." Duke said with a wink. "Leave, now!" "Aw, come on baby, don't treat me like that." "Like I've already said, leave-" That's when Duke forced you into a kiss. You soon heard a tray clatter. You pulled away to see it was Marik who had dropped his tray. "Marik, it's- " "Save it for your new boyfriend!" Marik then left. You saw as he drove away on his motorcycle, your way home. "Don't feel so bad, you'll always have me." Duke said while putting his arm around you. You pushed him away. "Don't ever talk to me ever again" You said while leaving the restaurant, and heading back to Marik's place, hoping he was headed there.

Bakura-You were at Bakura's house, waiting for him to finish brushing out his hair. That's when he came out. "Bakura, you took forever! Seems like you owe me." You then pulled him in for a kiss. "(y/n)! Ryou! How could you?!" You pulled away, shocked. You had just kissed Ryou! "Bakura, I-" "We're over!" Bakura then stormed back to his room. You could hear his door being slammed shut, and being locked. "(y/n), I-" "I'm sorry Ryou, I thought you were Bakura." "I suggest you give Bakura a few hours before you approach him." "Guess you're right." 'But as soon as he cools down, we're going to talk.'

Hope you enjoyed. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=