~Chapter Fifteen~

I'm not going to say anything, let's just get to the story!

You were walking in a deep fog. No matter where you walked or what you did, you couldn't find a way out of the fog. Just when you felt like it was hopeless, you hear a voice. Wait, two voices, both calling out to you. It took you a few seconds to realize what they were saying. "Follow the sound of my voice." They said over and over again. "I'm coming!" You said while running towards the sound of the two voices. 

Soon you emerged from the fog and came to a fork in the road that you just realized you were on. "You made it!" "Uh.....Thanks?" As you looked up you saw Yugi standing on one road, and Yami on the other. "Wait, Yugi, Yami, what're you doing here? Where are we?" "It's time you choose-" "-Which road you'll go down." They said. "Wait, what?" "You heard us sweet (y/n)-" "-You must choose who you'll be with." "Wait, so you're saying I have to choose which friend I want as my boyfriend?" "Yes!" "And I have to pick someone?" "Yes!" "But I can't." "Why not?" They said, again in unison. "Because, I like both of you. And to think of losing one for the other Just.......Just........" "CHOOSE!" The two tri-hair colored boys said. "I just can't!" "Then you'll be forever alone!" The thought of this brought tears to your eyes. Forever alone..........Forever alone.........Forever alone.........."Someone, anyone, take me away from this nightmare!" 

You jolted up from your bed into a sitting position. Your body covered in sweat and panting heavily. 'Was it all just a dream? And what did it mean?' You asked yourself as you wiped away the sweat from your brow. You then got out of bed and headed downstairs to get a glass of water. The cool water refreshed your dry throat. After getting your drink you went back upstairs. You tried to go back to sleep, but you couldn't. Sighing, you grabbed your phone to see you had received a message from someone you didn't know. After you read the text, a smile appeared on your face. 

Yami: Hey Miss (y/n), it's Yami. Just wanted to let you know I got a phone so we can text. 

You looked to see he had texted that message only three minutes ago. Maybe he was still up! Texting quickly, you sent a quick message.

(y/n): You still up?

Soon you received a message back from Yami.

Yami: Yeah, why? Can't sleep?

(y/n): Just a nightmare, nothing too bad.

Yami: Want me to come over?

(y/n): Sure, some company would be nice.

Soon after you got a knock on the front door. Getting out of bed, you trudged to the door. "Hey (y/n), nice bed-head." "Very funny, come on in." You said while opening the door wider and motioning for him to come in. "So......Want to tell me a bout the dream? Maybe I can help." "I'd rather not, it's.......Complicated." "Oh, okay. What do you want to do now?" "Well, do you think we can just sit and enjoy each other's company?" You asked while sitting on one of your couches. "If that's what you want." Yami said while sitting next to you. 'I can tell she's troubled. All I want to do is bring sweet (y/n) into my arms so I can comfort her. But if I do things will get awkward. Why does love have to be so confusing?' Yami thought. 

Though what you did next surprised him. You leaned into him, placing you head on his chest. Yami's face went bright red and you could feel his heartbeat going faster and faster. "Mind if I stay here for a while?" You whispered. Though you never heard his answer, because you had immediately fallen into a peaceful sleep. Yami then embraced you, putting his arms around you. "Don't worry sweet (y/n), I'll always be there for you." Yami said before joining you into a state of peaceful sleep.

Hope you liked this chapter. Please comment, I love to get feedback! I'll update more tomorrow. See you later my fellow readers! =^-^=