~When He Learns Your Fear~

Yugi-After the horror movie, Yugi went to believe you were fearless. Sadly, that wasn't true. You were deathly afraid of insects. Any kind, they all scared you. Yugi learned this while on a walk with you. You were walking when you saw a bee. You shrieked and pushed Yugi along. "Kitten, are you afraid of bugs?" "I was born with it, okay! It's not my fault!" "Okay, I promise not to make fun of your fear." "Good!" And Yugi kept his word.

Yami-Ever since you had been attacked by that ferocious dog, you had acquired a fear of dogs. Even the cute and tiny ones. Yami, not realizing this, had bought you a puppy. But once you saw it, you screamed and hid behind Yami. "Dear (y/n), are you okay?" "No, I have a fear of dogs." "Oh, then this won't work." So Yami returned the puppy to the shop and instead bought you some ice-cream, to make up for the dog scare.

Ryou-It was a stormy night in DominoCity. Ryou was headed over to your house. When he arrived, he was surprised when you didn't answer. Entering your house thanks to spare key he had, Ryou searched for you. Eventually, he found you, hiding in your closet. "(y/n), sweetie? What're you doing in here?" "I-" You were cut off when thunder roared throughout the air. You cowered in fear. Ryou caught on, feeling sad for you. He then sat with you in your closet and pulled you in so your head was resting on his chest. "Don't worry, I'll always keep you safe." You then closed your eyes, suddenly able to forget about your fear. And it was all thanks to your caring, considerate boyfriend.

Seto-You had the most childish fear ever, you were afraid of the dark. Mostly because of dark alleyways and what could lurk in them. So it wasn't a surprise that you were afraid when the power went out at Kaiba Corp. And it was starting to get dark outside. "Oh dear....." Seto noticed your distress. "Something wrong?" "I know it seems childish, but.....I have a fear of the dark." You awaited an insult, but instead, he said, "That's fine, now the night light makes sense. You're just like Mokuba." "Is that a good thing?" "What do you think? Of course it's a good thing! Like him, you're sweet and caring!" You were smiling now. Seto then pulled you in for a hug. You embraced and hugged back. Seto was luckily able to get the light back on before it got too dark. You were just glad hadn't made of you for your fear of the dark.

Joey-You had a fear of.......Heights. More like falling from heights. Somehow, Joey had been able to figure this out. And what does he do? Surprisingly, he didn't tease you. Instead, he made sure not to put you in situations where you'd be afraid. He'd also make sure no one would ever tease you about your fear. What a caring boyfriend you have!

Atem-Atem came to check on you, only to find you shaking in your bed. He rushed over to your side. "My Queen, what's wrong?" "I'm afraid....." "Of what!?!" "I'm afraid I'll wake up, and this has just been a dream. Or that I'll be sent to the future!" You said with tears in your eyes. Atem brought you in for a hug. "It'll be fine. This isn't a dream. And even if you got sent into the future, I'm sure my future self would just send you right back." "I guess you're right." "Now, how about we go for a horse ride?" "I'd like that." So you two went on a horse ride, letting your fears fade away.

Marik-You had a fear of being forever alone. Marik learned this by using his millennium rod. "Don't worry my pet, I'll make sure you're never alone." "Thanks Marik." And now, you felt much better.

Bakura-You had a fear of being in tight spaces. Mainly because you were afraid the walls would close in on you and squeeze you to death. Bakura learned this the hard way. You and Bakura were spying on the Pharaoh (Again), when you had to hide in a tight space. That's when you started to freak out. "(y/n), what's wrong!?!" "That walls! They're closing in!" Bakura caught on right away. So he quickly pulled you out of your hiding spot. "All better?" "Yes, thanks." "No problem. Now let's go catch up to the Pharaoh." "Okay....." 

Sorry Marik's is so short. Hope you enjoyed anyway. I plan to update one more time today. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=