~When You Have A Staring Contest~

Hello my fellow readers! It feels like forever! I was at camp (which I didn't have fun at). Anyway, I'm going on a vacation tomorrow and won't be able to update for a couple of weeks. So, I'm going to update about 2-3 times today, to make up for it.

Yugi-You and Yugi were bored out of your minds. Until suddenly, you had an idea. "Hey Yugi, let's have a staring contest?" "Really? A staring contest?" "Do you have any brighter ideas?" "Guess not......" You were then facing Yugi when you both said, "Go!" It was intense (as far as staring contests go). Eventually, you couldn't take it and blinked. "Seems like I win (y/n)." "Well, you are the King of Games after all." "But this time, I want a prize." "What-" You were cut off by Yugi kissing you. Losing was completely worth it. "Want to play again?" "Why?" "Because I want to lose again." "I see how it is......" Let's just say, that night consisted of multiple make-outs. And you two enjoyed every minute of it.

Yami-"Hey Yami, want to try something new?" "Sure, what is it?" "It's called a staring contest." "Tell me more about this staring contest." "Well, two people stare at each other. The first person to blink loses." "Seems simple enough." "Then let's do this!" You two then started the staring contest. You couldn't help but blink. "How'd you do it?" "Simple, I could look at those (eye color) orbs of yours all day." You looked away while blushing. Yami, who loved learning about the modern world, loved this new game. He insisted you play it with him more.......forty-three more times. Poor you!

Ryou-You were currently listening to music with your eyes closed, thinking about whatever, when you felt someone sit next to you. You smiled, knowing it was your British boyfriend, Ryou. "Hey Ryou, need something?" "I know this is random, but want to have a staring contest?" "Sure." You then began your staring contest. Turns out you blinked at the same time. But Ryou wouldn't let you believe that. "Nice job (y/n), you beat me." "I don't think so. I'm pretty sure we blinked at the same time." "Come on, I'm trying to let you win. Mind helping me out?" "I guess so Fluffy." "Please don't call my Fluffy." "But it suits you!" ".......No it doesn't......"

Seto-You were SO bored. No matter what you did, nothing could satisfy you. Maybe it was because you hadn't spend time with your boyfriend all day. So you decided to head up to his office. "What do you need (y/n)?" "I'm bored!" "What do you want me to do about it?" You thought for a minute before responding. "I want to have a staring contest!" Seto looked at you questioningly. "Really?" "Yep! Let's go!" You then began the staring contest. "This is stupid." "Come on, at least give it one try." "Fine." Soon, Seto's eyes blinked. "I won!" "Now can we stop these childish games?" "Fine, what do you want to do?" " Work." "That's no fun." "Then go play with Mokuba." "Maybe I will!" You then proceeded to leave and go hang out with Seto's little brother, Mokuba.

Joey-"Hey (y/n), want to have a staring contest?" "I guess so....." So, the staring began. In the end, Joey won. "Good job. How'd you do it?" "It's simple, I just stare into your eyes and focus on nothing else." "Oh......" "It's even easier because your eyes are so beautiful." You then blushed. "Thanks....." "So, want to play again?" "You just want an excuse to be able to stare at me." "Still.........Can we?" "I guess so......" "Yay!"

Atem-You and Atem were both sitting on your thrones, bored as can be. That's when Atem started staring at you. You stared back. Soon, Atem blinked. "I win!" "I didn't realize this was a contest. I was just staring at the most being ever." You blushed. "Shall we have another contest?" "You're on!"

Marik-"Hey Marik, want to have a staring contest?" "Why?" "Why not?" "Good point." You then began your staring contest. It ended up in a tie. "Let's try again." Another tie followed another, and another, and another. You sighed. "Let's just agree that we're equals in this particular section." "Agreed."

Bakura-You and Bakura were just staring at each other. That's when it hit you. "Let's have a staring contest!" "I guess so......" And thus, it began. In the end, Bakura won. "I am victorious!" "Bakura, it's just a staring contest." "Still, you owe me a kiss." "If you say so." You then kissed Bakura, which soon turned into a hot make-out.

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if you didn't. Remember, you can request any character or scenario. Comments are appreciated. I'll try to update 1-2 more time(s) today before my vacation. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=