~When You Kiss In Public~

So this is the beginning of the sequel of Torn Between Two Lovers. I decided to post it here because I thought it'd be much easier then creating a new story. Might as well get to the story now. But I will warn you, some scenarios may be shorter than others. I apologize for that. 

Yugi- 

You and Yugi weren't the couple to share your affection in public other than holding hands and the occasional "I love you." But today was different. Why? Yami had given Yugi a choice: Kiss (y/n) in school or wear a tu-tu in school. Of course Yugi picked the first option, though you had no idea about it. As you were putting your things in your locker, Yugi came up and kissed you right there, in the hallway. Of course you were both blushing furiously afterwards. "Y-Yugi, why-" "Ask Yami..." You instantly understood everything. 'Poor Yugi, he should really learn to stand up for himself.' You thought as you and Yugi left for your next class. 

Yami-

To Yami's fangirls dismay, you and Yami showed your love often. Mostly with tease kisses. But you never had a real kiss, like lips on lips. But today, it was going to be different. You were in history and you had just answered a question correctly. "Great job (y/n)!" "Thanks Yami." Though what Yami did next surprised everyone. He leaned over from his desk and kissed you on the lips. Every fangirl whined. "Ahem!" The teacher's voice instantly reminded you that you were still in school. Yami pulled away. "I don't appreciate you kissing in my classroom." "Sorry......."

Bakura-

After you and Bakura starting dating Bakura did his best to show that he loved you. But being his shy self, it was hard for him to even hold your hand. Soon gossip started that he didn't really love you. Eventually, he had enough. In the middle of class, Bakura stood up, walked over to you, and kissed you. Everyone, including you, were shocked. Let's just say, no one gossips about Bakura not loving you anymore. 

Seto-

Seto watched as you talked to your friends. Although he despised Yugi and his friends, he let you talk to them. But then Joey decided to hold your hand, big mistake. Seto stood up, walked over to you, picked you up, and kissed you in front of the class. "Come on (y/n), these fools don't deserve to have you as a friend." Seto then led you to the back of the room where he sat. And that's where you sat, with him, for the rest of the school year. 

I hope you enjoyed the first scenario. If you have any requests for a scenario or character, feel free to request them. As long as they are not lemons. The next scenario will be out tomorrow. See you then my fellow readers! =^-^=