~Tickle Fights~

Yugi-You and Yugi had just finished a movie, yet it was too early to head to bed. What could you do? Yugi soon had a smirk on his face. "Yugi, what're you-" Yugi cut you off by tickling you. You burst out laughing. "S-Stop! P-Please!" You said in-between laughs. Soon enough, Yugi did stop. Big mistake! You then started to tickle him back, making Yugi burst into giggles. This continued for a while, until you both had laughed so hard you fell asleep in each other's arms.

Yami-"Hey (y/n), I just learned about something new, and I want to try it out." "What is it?" "A tickle fight." Your eyes widened. Yami was confused by your action. "Something wrong?" "N-No....." "Then let's do this!" Yami said while running up to you. You tried to run, but he caught you and began to tickle you. You, of course, began laughing. This went on till you had passed out. Yami looked surprised at this. "Very interesting....."

Ryou-Ryou had noticed you had been down lately. So he decided to take action. "Hey (y/n), I know how to help you feel better." "What?" "You'll see. Now, close your eyes." You did as Ryou said, but soon burst out laughing. Turns out Ryou decided to tickle you. After five minutes, he stopped. "You feel better yet?" "Much, time for my revenge!" You then tackled Ryou and tickled him. Yep, Ryou knew how to cheer you up.

Seto-You had noticed Seto had been over-working lately, like only getting three hours of sleep. So, you decided it was time you did something about it. You walked up to Seto, and hugged him from behind. Then, you tickled him as hard as your could. But to your surprise, he didn't laugh. But he did look at you, looking very ticked off. "What do you think you're doing?" "Well, I'm trying to cheer you up. Sadly, it didn't work...." You then turned to leave, but Seto pulled you back. "You're not getting away so easily...." Seto then started to tickle you. Hearing your laugh brought a smile to Seto on the inside. Even though the plan didn't go as planned, you were happy to see Seto being himself once again.

Joey-Joey had been really stressed lately because of a test you had to study for. You knew it wasn't healthy to be stressed, but what could you do? Then, it hit you. You sneaked up to Joey and began to tickled him. He instantly began to laugh. "B-Babe, s-stop!" "Never!" Soon, Joey had you under his grasp. "Mercy?" "Sorry Babe, not this time." Joey then began tickling you. This kept going till you were both exhausted. "Feel relaxed now?" But to your surprise, Joey was passed out on the floor. "Sleep well Joey, you'll need it for your test tomorrow." You then laid down next to him on the cold, hard floor, eventually falling asleep.

Atem-Atem was desperately trying to wake you up, so you could watch the sunrise with him. But you just wouldn't wake up. That's when it hit him. A smirk plastered a way onto Atem's face. He started to tickle you. You woke up, laughing hysterically. "S-Stop!" Atem did stop, only to be pulled in to be tickled by you. Atem was now the one laughing. After a while, you stopped, letting Atem catch his breath. "So, why'd you do that?" "I was trying to wake you up." "Why?" "So you could watch the sunrise with me. But it seems like we're too late." "Oh, I'm sorry!" "It's fine, maybe tomorrow." "So, what now?" "Shall we get some breakfast?" "Sure!" So you two went to go get some breakfast.

Marik-Marik was trying to make sure his plan was flawless. That's why he asked if he had any weaknesses. That's when a smirk came to your face. "What?" "I know you're weakness." "You do?" "Yep. Ishizu told me about it. You're ticklish!" You then began to tickle Marik. Marik burst into laughter. "S-Stop!" "Never!" But soon, Marik had you in his grasp and began to tickle you. Now you were the one laughing. After a while, Marik let you go. "Thanks (y/n), I wouldn't of known that weakness if it wasn't for you." "No problem, always happy to help."

Bakura-You and Bakura were both sitting on the couch in Bakura's apartment. But you were reading (Favorite Book), ignoring Bakura. H didn't like being ignored, so he decided to do something about it. He started tickling you. You burst out laughing. "S-Stop!" "Not till you stop reading that book!" "F-Fine!" Bakura then stopped tickling you, big mistake. You then started tickling Bakura. Surprisingly, he actually started laughing. After a while, you stopped, and both of you were panting, heavily. But Bakura was just happy you weren't paying attention to that stupid book.

Hope you enjoyed this scenario. If you didn't, please comment in the comment section and tell me how I can do better. That's all for now. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=