~Ways He Makes You Blush~

Yugi-Yugi loved to see your cute blush. That's why he'd give you surprise kisses, making you blush. Yugi just loved your blush!

Yami-There were many things Yami could do to make you blush. But there was one things he'd do that'd make you turn into a tomato, taking of his shirt. Yep, get you ever time.

Ryou-Ryou never really tried to get you to blush. But giving you kisses and hugs normally would make you blush. Yep Ryou did find your blush cute.

Seto-Seto, he didn't care weather or not you blushed. But whenever he brought you in for a passionate kiss, you'd always be left a blushing mess.

Joey-Joey loved to see you blush and be all flustered. That's why he'd do whatever he could think of to make you blush. But his favorite way is to use make-outs. They'd work every time.

Atem-There's a few ways Atem makes you blush. One is hot make-outs. Another is Atem taking off his shirt. And lastly, when Atem calls you his Queen.

Marik-Marik loved your blush. That's why he'd do anything to make you blush. Make outs, taking off his shirt, you name it. Sometimes he'd even use his millennium rod to force you to blush. That's how much he loved you when you blushed.

Bakura-Bakura is a master at making you blush. He'd kiss, hug, flirt, anything, and you'd blush. Though his best tools is his sexy evil smirk. Get you every time.

Sorry it's short. I plan to update once more before going to bed. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=