~When You Catch Him Staring~

Yugi- You were studying, with Yugi, when, you noticed he seemed to be staring at something. You soon realized that something was you. "Uh, Yugi? Please come back to Earth." You said, while snapping your fingers in front of Yugi's face. He soon snapped back to reality. "S-Sorry, (y/n)..." "It's fine. Shall we continue our studying?" "Sure."

Yami-"Mr. Muto, please, pay attention!" You looked over to Yami, who was staring at you. "Uh, Yami? We're still in school...." "Do I look like I care?" "A week's-" Yami then mind-crushed the teacher. "Yami!" "Come on, let's just leave!" Yami then dragged you out of the classroom. "Yami! We're going to get detention!" "I don't' care, as long as I'm with you, I'll be fine." Yami then kissed you, then, continued to drag you to the game shop, where, you had a heated make-out.

Ryou- You and Ryou were on a walk, talking, when you noticed Ryou wasn't talking. He was just starring, at you. "Ryou, you in there?" Ryou then realized what he was doing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" "Don't worry about it. Want to continue our walk? While actually having a conversation?" "Sure, I'd love to!"

Seto- You and Seto were in the dining hall, eating a five-star meal. That's when you noticed something seemed off. You looked up to see Seto, who was staring at you. You smirked, then gave Seto a peck on the cheek. His face went deep red. "Uh...I have work to attend to!" Seto then left, in a hurry. "Uh-huh, sure you do...."

Joey-You and Joey were at an all-you-can-eat buffet, eating your hearts out. When you looked up, you saw that Joey wasn't eating. He was staring, at you. "Joey, you okay?" "Oh, sorry, (y/n). Just couldn't help, but stare at you, for, you're so beautiful." You blushed. "Thanks. Well, I'm going to go get some more food. Wish to join me?" "I'd love to!"

Atem-You and Atem were on a peaceful walk, in the palace gardens. As you were walking, you noticed Atem seemed out of it. That's because he was staring at you. "I caught you!" Once Atem realized you had said someone, he became very embarrassed. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" "I caught you staring at me!" "Oh, right....." "Don't worry, I'm not mad." Atem sighed in relief. "It won't happen again." "Okay, so, shall we continue our walk? I want to goa round the entire castle, before nightfall." "Of course, my Queen."

Marik-You and Marik were watching a movie, when, you noticed Marik was staring at you. "Marik, you okay?" No response. Now you knew Marik was in his own little world. You smirked, before flicking Marik on his forehead. "Hey!" "It's your fault, you zoned out." "I was zoned out?" "Yes! You were staring at me." "I was?" "Yes!" Now, Marik was blushing. "Oh...." "It's fine, I don't mind. Shall we actually watch the movie now?" "S-Sure...."

Bakura-You and Bakura were planning how to get the millennium necklace away from Ishizu. "So, we can...Bakura, are you even listening to what I'm saying!?" You looked up, only to see Bakura staring at me?" "Bakura, are you staring at me?" "No...." "If you weren't, then, what did I just say, a minute ago, Bakura?" "Uh...." "That's what I thought! Anyway, shall we get back to planning Ishizu's demise?" "Yeah." Bakura was just glad you changed the subject, and, you knew it.

Malik-You were eating, when, you noticed someone staring at you. That certain someone was Malik. "What're you staring at?" "You." "Why?" "Because, I can." You sighed. "Fair enough."

Jaden-For a costume event, in Duel Academy, you dressed up as the Angel Queen Warrior (one of your cards). The costume consisted of a tight, dress, with some armor, a sword, and, a crown. Boys gave you creepy stares. 'I regret wearing this...' And, sadly, Jaden stared at you, as well. "Jaden?" He said nothing. You sighed, then, left, to go get changed.

Syrus-You and Syrus were walking in the halls, when, you noticed Syrus staring at something. You soon revealing it was you, that he was staring at. "Syrus, you in there?" He didn't respond. You stopped walking. It took Syrus a second to realize what was going on. "I'm so sorry!" You laughed. "Don't be." 'Can't believe I let myself get caught......'

Zane-you were working on your assignment, when, you felt someone staring at you. Turns out, it was Zane. You smirked. "You know, it isn't nice to stare." Zane looked away, and, didn't say anything. You giggled, before continuing on the assignment.

Jesse-As you looked at Jesse, you noticed him staring. 'Aw, he's so cute when he's staring.' So, you didn't get mad, nor stop him from continuing his staring.

Chazz-You smirked. "Guess you're not the only one who's irresistible." "Just...Shut up!" You giggled at Chazz's embarrassment.

Aster-While in the limo, you could feel a stare on you. It was your own boyfriend, Aster, who was staring at you. You smirked, then, kissed him. He then blushed, in embarrassment. "I didn't mean to..." "It's fine, really." "Okay."

Atticus- You were in class, bored out of your mind. 'I wish Atticus was here.' You then looked at the door. And, through the small window, you saw Atticus. But, he seemed to be staring at something. Soon, you realized that this something was you. You smirked, then, went back to focusing on class. Later, though, you made fun of Atticus, poor guy!

I'm finally back! Sorry, for not updating for a while. Hope you can understand. Christmas was a busy time (As well as my birthday. I'm finally 15! ) So, yeah.... But, now, I'm back! Still taking requests, as ever. Later, my fellow readers! =^-^=