~Chapter Three~

"Man, I'm starving!" You said. Good thing the teacher wasn't listening. "Shh! Lunch is right after this class." Yugi whispered, trying to not alert the teacher. "Okay." While trying to work you couldn't help but keep looking at his necklace....thing? "Hey, what's up with the pyramid necklace?" "Well (y/n), it's a long story....." Yugi said while holding the pyramid which held Yami's spirit. "I don't mind, I'm sure the teacher won't mind us not working just this once." Yugi sighed. "Okay then......." Yugi then explained that the pyramid was a rare millennium item, the millennium puzzle,  and how an ancient pharaoh spirit, Yami, lived inside the millennium puzzle. ".....And that's about it" Yugi said, finishing his explanation of the millennium puzzle. He had expected you to be bored since no one ever really listened to him. But you surprised him when he realized you had listened to every word he had said. "That's so cool! Can I meet Yami?" "Sure." Soon after the bell rang. "How about I introduce you to Yami at lunch?" "Sounds great." After grabbing your things you and Yugi headed for lunch. Both of you thinking very different things. Yugi was worried you would ditch him for Yami. For he knew Yami was sexy, cool and collected, and good with the ladies. Meanwhile he was shy, short, not very good with the ladies, and a sad excuse for a man. Though you could hardly contain your excitement. 'Who will this Yami guy be like?' you wondered. Soon enough you two made it to the cafeteria. "How about we grab our food and head outside to eat? Then I'll introduce you to Yami." Yugi said while you two got into the lunch line. "Sounds like a plan." After you had acquired (favorite lunch) You and Yugi headed outside. You were surprised to see how desolate it was. There wasn't hardly any students outside, and it was such a beautiful day. Yugi motioned for you to sit next to him under a shady tree. Even though you were sure it was your imagination, you thought you saw Yugi blushing. 'But why would he be blushing'. Soon you were taken out of your thoughts when Yugi said, "You ready?" You nodded. "Then I'd like to introduce you to Yami." And with those words, Yugi closed his eyes. 

Well, any good? Please comment below if you liked it. I will be posting the next chapter soon so look out for it! Later my fellow readers! =^-^=