~When You Find His Baby Pictures~

Yugi-Yugi was cooking dinner, perfect time to execute your plan. You first had to find Yugi's grandpa, and hope he wasn't asleep. Yugi had just finished dinner. "(y/n), gramps! Dinner's ready!" But to his surprise, no one came. He headed into the room with the TV to find you and his grandpa looking through a picture book. A picture book full of baby pictures of him. Now he was deeply embarrassed. "Gramps! Why'd you show (y/n) those!" "Well Yugi, I heard you looked at your sweet (y/n)'s baby pictures. I figured I'd show (y/n) your baby pictures to make it even." "Face it Yugi, your grandpa's on my side this time." You then Yugi's grandpa then high-fived. "Shall I show you the pictures of Yugi in the tub?" "Grandpa, NO!"

Yami-You had been wanting to see Yami as a baby, but didn't know who to turn to. Suddenly, it hit you.

(y/n): Hey Ishizu, do you have some pictures of Yami as a baby?

Ishizu: They're ancient tablets, but yes, I do.

(y/n): Can you send them to me?

Ishizu: Sure.

Soon, you had baby pictures of Yami. And even though they were tablets, you could tell he was adorable as a baby. "Hey (y/n), what're you looking at?" You quickly hid your phone. "Nothing...." So Yami never found out you had pictures of him as a baby.

Ryou-Ryou's cousin was in town to visit. When you two met, you became fast friends. One day, you were with her when she asked, "Would you like to see some baby pictures of Ryou?" "I would love that!" Too soon, Ryou interrupted. "What're you looking at?" "Baby pictures of you. You look so cute!" Ryou's face went deep red. "Please....Stop!" "Fine, because you asked so nicely. Want to go to a local tea shop?" "Sure!" So the three of you headed out to go get some tea.

Seto-With Mokuba's help, you were able to hack into Seto's private files. And guess what you found? Pictures of Seto as a baby. You learned that Seto had been playing Duel Monsters ever since he could lift a card. "Hey (y/n), should we blackmail Seto with these pictures?" "But you're his brother! How could you?!" "Guess you're right....." So it turns out you didn't blackmail Seto with the picture. What a caring girlfriend you are!

Joey-(y/n): Hey Serenity, can you do me a favor?

Serenity: Sure, what is it?

(y/n): Mind sending me Joey's baby pictures?

Serenity: Sure.

(y/n): Thanks!

Later at school, Joey was surprised when Seto walked up to him. "What do you want Kaiba?!" "I just wanted to say I didn't know you looked like a mutt your entire life. I thought you had just grown into an idiotic dog. I guess I should've known better." "What do you mean?" "See for yourself." Seto then showed Joey Joey's baby pictures. "How'd you get those!" You then walked up to the two. "Seems Seto got my little gift." "(y/n), how could you?!?" "Think of it as revenge!" "I must be going now. But (y/n), if you ever get tired of watching this mutt, call me. I'll get you a good dog sitter." Seto then left. "Did you have to go that far?" "Sorry Joey, but you had it coming. But just to make sure there's no hard feelings..." You then kissed Joey on the cheek, before returning to your seat.

Atem-You giggled to yourself. You found Atem's baby pictures the cutest. You had asked an artist to paint Atem like when he was a baby, and he had done a marvelous job. It was adorable but embarrassing (For Atem) at the same time. "Atem, want to see my new decoration for my room?" "Maybe..." You then showed him the picture. His eyes widened. "Where'd you...." "I had a painter paint it for me." "Well, I....." "I can't wait to show it to everyone!" "(y/n), please don't do it!" Too late, you were gone. Atem rushed after you, hoping that it wasn't too late. Luckily for him, you didn't actually show it to anyone. But you did keep it in your room.

Marik-With a little help from Ishizu, you had everything you needed for your revenge. Not only did you get Marik's baby pictures, you also sent them to Yami, Marik's biggest foe. "You did what!? They'll never take me seriously ever again!" "Well, next time, you'll know better than to mess with me!" You said before leaving, to look at Marik's cute baby pictures.

Bakura-With some help from Ishizu, you had your hands on Bakura's baby pictures. You didn't care if it was a stone tablet, you still found baby Bakura adorable. "(y/n), what're you looking at?" "Pictures of you as a baby." "That's funny, we didn't have cameras back in ancient Egypt. "But you did have ancient tablets." "Oh.....Right...." "And you're just the cutest!" Bakura sighed, before walking away. 'I'm not cute, I'm sexy! When will (y/n) learn that!?!'

If there's any certain scenarios you want me to do, don't feel shy to request them. I'm always looking for new scenarios. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=