~When You Have A Pillow Fight~

Yugi-You looked at Yugi's sleeping form. But he wouldn't be sleeping for long. You picked up a pillow and slammed it into Yugi's face. He awoke with a start. "What!?!" Once Yugi saw you with the pillow, a smirk grew onto his face. "Oh, it's on!" Yugi then grabbed a pillow, and thus, the battle began. Pillows were thrown, and faces were hit. Yep, a great way to begin your Saturday morning.

Yami-Yami had had a pillow fight once, but he enjoyed it so much he wanted to have it again. So this is what he did, he walked up to you, gave you a pillow, then smacked you with the one he already had. "Yami, what was that for!?!" "Pillow fight!" Yami said while hitting you over and over. "If that's what you really want." You then dodged his hit and smacked him right in the face. The two of you went back and forth till you were exhausted. "That was fun." "You said it!"

Ryou-"Hey sweetie, can you do something for me?" "Sure, what is it?" "Well, I've always wanted to have a pillow fight. Mind having one with me?" "I guess so......" "Thanks!" Ryou said while using the pillow that he was hiding behind his back to hit you. "You'll regret that!" You said while grabbing a pillow. At that moment, the most intense pillow fight began.

Seto-You noticed Seto had been really stressed lately, so you created a plan to lower his stress level. You had two pillows in your hand, one for you, and one for Seto. After entering Seto's office, you placed a pillow on his desk. "What's this for?" "I think you need to relax. So let's have a pillow fight." "How will that help?" "Trust me, it'll help." Seto sighed while standing up. "Fine, five minutes, understand?" "Five minutes is all I need." Let's just say, that five minutes turned into an hour.

Joey-You were currently sleeping in one Saturday morning, unaware of what would happen next. Slam! A pillow right in the face. "Who did-" Once you saw it was Joey, you grabbed a pillow and smacked it right in his face. "I score!" "Not for long!" And so, an intense pillow fight commenced

Atem-You and Atem were both holding straw pillows. "So, what is this pillow fight you speak of?" "It's simple. You just hit each other with the pillows." "That's it?" "Yep. Want to try?" "Sure." And so, the first pillow fight began. So it turns out you created the pillow fight, congrats!

Marik-You sneaked up to Marik, two pillows in your hands. Smack! You had hitten his head with both pillows. "(y/n)!" Marik then forced a pillow out of your hand. That's when an intense pillow fight began.

Bakura-You and Bakura were at your house, completely bored out of your minds. "Shall we have a pillow fight?" "Might as well, since there's nothing else to do." You two then grabbed a pillow and began your pillow fight. And now, you weren't bored anymore.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry if you didn't. Remember, you're welcome to request any character or scenario. And if you wouldn't mind commenting, I'd really appreciate it. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=