~Building A Snowman~

Yugi-"Yugi, let's go build a snowman!" "Okay." You two then went out in the backyard, and started rolling up a base. After a long time, it was finally made. "Yugi, you start making the middle. I'll go get things like a carrot, buttons, etc." "Okay." You then went inside. Yugi started rolling up the middle, but, lost it, and, it started going into the street. "Ah!" A car stopped, right in front of the middle of your snowman. The window went down, to show it was your dad. "What's the big idea?!" "Sorry Mr. (y/l/n). (y/n) and I were making a snowman and-" "Oh, why didn't you say so? I completely understand." Yugi sighed in relief. "Let's get this back into the backyard. Your dad pulled into the driveway, and, started helping Yugi. When you came out, you saw an amazingly built snowman. "Yugi, this is-" You then saw your dad. "Dad?! What're you doing back so early?" "My boss let me off early. So, I helped Yugi with the snowman." "That's great! Well, I got all the accessories we need." "Then, let's put them on." So, you two put things like eyes, a nose, a scarf, and such on your snowman. "I just realized something." "What?" "We should've put this in the front yard." "Oh...." You three each had a face-palm moment right then and there. 'We're such idiots....'

Yami-"Yami, have you ever built a snowman?" "Snow....Man? What is this man made out of snow?" "It's exactly just that. A man, made out of snow." "Oh..." "Come on, let's go make one!" You then dragged Yami out the door. "Start rolling up the snow." "I don't see why-" "ROLL UP SNOW!" Yami's eyes widened, before, he nodded. After you were done, you realized that it was supposed to be sunny the next day. 'Oh well, doesn't matter. It'll be fun while it lasts.' Meanwhile, Yami thought the snowman was real, and tried to have a conversation with it. It was very hilarious, for you, anyway.

Ryou-"Hey, Ryou." You said, while entering Ryou's apartment. "I see you made a snowman." "Yeah." "There's something wrong with that." "What?" "You didn't make him his girl." "Oh...." "Come on, let's go!" After getting on his coat, and gloves, Ryou came out, with you, to make a snow-woman for your snowman. You even gave her some cheap jewelry. "There, much better." "Can we go inside now? It's freezing!" "Sure." You two then went inside, and, had some tea.

Seto-To shut you up about it, Seto came outside, and helped you make a giant snowman. By giant, I mean taller than the mansion itself. When Mokuba saw it....He thought it was a monster. Poor kid.....

Joey-"Let's make a bet." "What kind of bet?" "Whoever can make a bigger snowman gets to make the loser eat something they hate." "Deal!" You two then started making snowman. But, since where you came from didn't have much snow, you had no idea what you were doing. So, now, a huge (plate/bowl/cup) of (Something you hate a LOT) was presented in front of you. "Do I really have to?" "Yep." You gulped, and (Ate/drank) it. Afterwards, you ran to the bathroom, soon to throw up. Why you agreed to do the bet in the first place? No idea.....

Atem-Living in Egypt, Atem never saw snow before. "Atem, take us to the future." "Why?" "I want you to see something." "Okay..." Atem then warped you to the future. Luckily for you, it was snowing that day. "What are these white things of doom, falling from the sky!?" "Silly, it's snow." "Snow?" "It's water, that's gotten really cold." "Oh..." "Come on, let's build a snowman?" "What is a-" "You'll see!" You two then went a place where a ton of snow was, and, started building a snowman. "My hands are freezing!" "Did you not put on the gloves I gave you?" "I didn't want my hands to be eaten!" You sighed. 'Let's hope he doesn't get sick....'

Marik-While making a snowman, Marik snuck up to you. He dumped cold water all over you. You turned, slowly, to Marik. "Hello, Marik." 'Oh shit, when (y/n) greets me with that sentence, I'm dead....' In the end, you forced Marik to make your snowman, for you, while wearing nothing but swimming shorts. Not even wearing shoes, Marik quickly caught a cold. But, he kind've deserved it, because he dumped cold water on you, you caught a cold as well. What a wonderful way to spend the holidays...NOT!

Bakura-"Why should I have to make a snowman? We can easily make Ryou make the snowman for us." "I know, but, I already have him cooking up some (Favorite Meat)." "Oh...." "Plus, it's good to not rely on Ryou to do everything for us. Or, we'll get weak." "I'm not weak!" "In that case, help me make a snowman." "Fine...." You two then made a snowman. And, afterwards, you enjoyed a nice meal, prepared by Ryou. It's quite a surprise that Ryou hasn't retaliated yet. Though, with Bakura around....I guess it makes sense......

Malik-"This sounds ridiculous." "Come on, it'll be fun." Malik sighed. "Let's just get this over with." You two then made a snowman. Though, afterwards, Malik destroyed it, making you a fuming mess. Oh boy....

Jaden-You awoke, to Jaden jumping on your bed. "JADEN!" "Come on, it snowed last night! We HAVE to go make a snowman!" You sighed. "Fine, just, let me get my coat on first." Jaden then rushed outside, allowing you to get ready. Afterwards, you two made a snowman. "Let's make another!" This phrase, Jaden continuously said, until, you have made at least seven snowmen. No wonder you're exhausted.

Syrus-"(y/n), would it be okay if we make a snowman?" "Sure." "You sure it isn't childish?" "Nope. And, even if it was, I don't care." Syrus now had a huge smile on his face. "Then, let's go!" You two went outside, and, started making your snowman. Afterwards, you took a selfie of you, Syrus, and Mr. Snowman.

Zane-"You want to make a snowman?" "If that's okay with you. I know how you can't stand childish things but-" "Sure, that's fine with me." "Really?" "Yep, let's go." You two went outside, and made your snowman.

Jesse-"Jesse, want to see the snowman I made?" "Sure." Jesse then saw it, and, how it was modeled after him. "It needs something. Go inside, and, come back in an hour." "Okay...." You then went inside. 'Did I do something wrong?" In an hour, you went back outside, to see a snow-woman modeled after you. "The Jesse-Man was nice. But, it needed a (y/n)-Woman." "Oh, okay." You two then kissed, for no good reason. But, who cares? Certainly, not you two.

Chazz-"Are you serious?" "....Yes...." "Oh, you're actually serious." "Yeah. But, I now realize what a stupid idea that-" Chazz sighed. "Let's go." "You serious?" "Yep." You two went outside, and, made your snowman. Afterwards, you made fun of the other poorly made snowmen. Why? Because, you're both number one, and, everyone else needs to know it.

Aster-"Now, I know this seems silly, but....Can we make a snowman?" "I guess so. But, where would we go?" "I know a great place!" You then got in the limo, and you drove to a place, where there was a lot of snow. "Let's do this!" So, for the entire afternoon, you made a snowman. It was a lot of fun, having no distractions. It was just time with Aster. What more could you possible ask for?

Atticus-"Atticus, would you mind helping me make a snowman?" "Of course, not. On, one condition." "What?" "That the snowman be a musician." "Sure, I don't mind." You two then headed out, to make your snowman, that just happened to be a musician.

I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to request any scenario (Christmas, or not). There's something I want to make clear. A scenario I plan to post later is called "When your pet dies." The Christmas scenario was supposed to come after that. So, for Yami's scenario, when your pet dies, it's just the first kitten that dies. The second one's supposed to come after the first kitten dies. I hope that clears up any confusion. Later my fellow readers! =^-^=