~When He's Jealous~

Yugi-Yugi loved your new friends Joey, Tristan, Tea, Duke, Mai, and Serenity. All except one, Duke. He was always flirting with you, and he was sick of it! So one day, he decided to do something about it. At the game shop, you and Duke were talking, waiting for Yugi to come down. After he came down, he whispered something into Duke's ear, then pulled you in for a kiss. Duke then left furiously. "Yugi, what'd you say to Duke?" "Nothing......." "Wait, were you jealous of Duke?" "Not at all! Me, get jealous? No way!" You raised an eyebrow. "Fine, I was jealous........" "Don't worry, I'll never leave you for Duke. I only think of him as a friend." "Okay, I'm sorry." "It's fine." Both you and Yugi were smiling now. "Shall we go for a walk?" "Sure." The two of you then went out in the glorious sun for a peaceful walk. 

Yami-Yami was very jealous, and he knew it. But what was he jealous of? A little kitten you had found abandoned. Ever since the kitten came, you spend all your time with the kitten. Eventually, he had enough. So when you left to get a ball of yarn, Yami quickly threw the kitten out of the open window. When you came back, you couldn't find the kitten. "Yami, where's-" "Jumped out of the window." "What!!!" You rushed outside, but couldn't find the poor kitten. But you soon realized Yami had thrown the kitten out. How did you know this? You knew because the kitten hadn't learned how to jump yet. "Yami, why'd you throw the sweet kitten out the window?" "I was jealous, that's the truth!" You couldn't believe he had plainly said it. "You could've just told me instead of throwing the adorable kitten out the window." "But I thought all kittens landed on their feet." You sighed. "Next time, just tell me." "Okay." Yami then pulled you in for a kiss, making you instantly forget about the now homeless kitten.

Bakura-Bakura watched as you talked to Yami about who knows what. Sadly for Bakura, he didn't get to sit next to you in school. Not a single class (unless you consider lunch a class). He watched as you laughed at something Yami said, wishing it was him who was making you laugh. Luckily for him, class had ended, making it so he could talk to you on your way to your next class. "Hey (y/n), can I talk to you about something?" "Sure, what is it?" "Well, I don't like how-" "I understand." "You do?" "Don't worry, I only like Yami as a friend." "Guess you really do understand." "Yep!" The two of you then headed over to your next class, hand in hand. 

Seto-Unlike you, Seto got jealous very quickly. If he noticed you talking to someone at school, he'd storm over and drag you away. "Who's the jealous one now?" "Just shut up!" Seto would say with a small blush visible. It was his way of saying, "I care for you."

Joey-You and Yugi were currently dueling so you could improve your skills. "Nice one (y/n)!" "Thanks Yugi!" Joey just glared at Yugi. The duel continued until........"That's it!" Joey said while grabbing your deck and dragging you away. "What the heck! Why'd you do that?" "From now on, you can only duel me!" "Joey, are you jealous?" "No!" Joey said while looking away, blushing. "Sure you weren't." "Really, I wasn't!" "Whatever you say Joey Wheeler.........Whatever you say..........." 

Hope you enjoyed! I'm so sorry about Seto's and Joey's scenarios. I find it harder to write for them, because I don't like them as much as Yugi, Yami, and Bakura. Please try to understand. I'll try to have them longer for future chapters. Remember you can request any character or scenario. See you later my fellow readers! =^-^=