~Ending Number Ten: Yami Bakura~

Okay, here's something you should know. From now on, Bakura (good) will be known as Ryou while Yami Bakura will be known as just Bakura. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the ending. 

.............Bakura? But it's not the sweet side of Bakura you like, it's when he acts all evil like. Yugi and Yami had told you to avoid him, but you felt like you just couldn't. After thinking it over, you couldn't deny that you had fallen for the evil side of Bakura. So you headed over to a tea shop (since you knew his good side liked tea). And you found him, drinking his tea. You sat across him before saying, "I want to see your evil side." Ryou's eyes widened before he was switched with Bakura. "You need something my dear?" "Yes, I want to join you." "To obtain all the millennium items?" "Yes, on one condition." "What is it, I don't have all day." "You have to date me." "Are you serious?" "Yes, for I kind've like you and stuff......" "Well, you seem interesting enough. Just know that I'm not the type for lovey-dovey stuff, got it!?!" "Understood, but can we start our relationship with a kiss?" "I guess so........" So you leaned over and you two kissed, starting what would blossom into a beautiful relationship. 

Now, here's something else you should know. From here on out, Ryou and Bakura have separate bodies, but live together. Now I'll get on with the scenarios. 

~When You Kiss In Public~

Ever since you and Bakura had started dating, you had felt like Bakura had shown no effort to show any love. Now you knew he wasn't in love like you were, but it'd be nice if he showed a tiny bit of interest. So one day, while in class, you decided to do something about it. "Hey, Bakura." "What!?! Can't you see I'm trying to study before a test!?!" "Yes, but could you kiss me?" "Why the bloody hell would I do that!?!" "Because, I could expose you to the pharaoh." Bakura growled before bringing you in for a passionate kiss. And even though Bakura won't admit it, he really enjoyed the kiss you two shared, even if it got you a week's detention. 

~When You're Sad~

You were in your room crying. That's when Bakura called. "H-Hello?" "(y/n), why the bloody hell are you crying!?!" "I failed my test......" "That's it!?!" "I normally get all A's so yes, it's a big deal to me!" You could hear Bakura sighing. "I'll be over in a few." Just like Bakura had said, he was soon over and comforting you. "It's fine, you'll pass the next test." "You really mean it?" "Yes......." "Thanks Bakura!" You said before hugging Bakura. He reluctantly hugged back, just happy you weren't sobbing anymore. 

~When He's Sad~

You walked up to Bakura's apartment, but to your surprise, Ryou answered. "Something wrong with Bakura?" "He's been feeling a bit low. Something about feeling like he'll never get his revenge or something like that." "Can I come in?" "Sure." You then walked into the tidy apartment (thanks to Ryou) and headed to Bakura's room. You peeked the door open to see Bakura on his bed, just starring at the ceiling. "You okay Bakura?" Bakura was startled, for he wasn't expecting anyone. "What the bloody hell do you want!?!" "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Don't worry, you will get your revenge." "Yeah, well, I don't need your help." You winced at Bakura's harsh words, but proceeded to sit on Bakura's bed. "I'm not leaving until you feel better." Bakura sighed. "Fine, I feel better!" Bakura then sat up tried to smile happily, trying to show he was feeling better. "That's not going to fool me. Let me help, okay?" "Fine...." Even though it took a while, you were able to cheer Bakura up. 

~When You Have A Nightmare~

You awoke with a start, panting heavily. Never had you experienced such a frightening nightmare. You decided to call Bakura, even though you knew he'd be mad about it. "What the bloody hell do you want!?! It's three in the morning!" "I had a nightmare......About you murdering me......." "Well, you should know that's never going to happen. Because, as much as I hate to admit it, I've fallen in love with you. And I guess that means you don't murder the ones you love." You were shocked, you thought Bakura hated you. "Okay, well then, I'll let you sleep now." "Good, and you better not tell Ryou what I've said, or you'll regret it!" The call then ended. Knowing Bakura loved you, you were finally able to fall asleep.